1. Buy sodas at the supermarket and drink them at home.
2. Make your own coffee.
3. Buy used books.
4. Instead of going out to bars, take turns hosting nights in.
5. Sign up for a credit card that actually gives you money.
7. Catch the matinee at the movies...
…and hide some snacks before you do.
8. Ride your bike instead of driving.
9. Subscribe to the mailing lists of your favorite stores.
10. Go to restaurants for lunch, not dinner.
11. Look for hotel alternatives for a good night's sleep when traveling.
12. Forget bottled water.
13. Drink before 7 p.m.
Instead of pinching pennies, switch to Straight Talk to save half the cost on your phone bill.
Straight Talk offers a Bring Your Own Phone (BYOP) program for unlimited talk, text, and 5GB of high speed data for just $45/30-day. Learn more!