1. The Hot And Sticky Shot
Now that the weather is nice, we’re feeling adventurous and we’re more willing to challenge our taste buds. A great way to let them know that it’s going to be a marvelous summer is to whip up some Hot and Sticki Shots. You’ll only need:
- 1 part Stoli® Hot
- 1 part Stoli® Sticki ™
Shake with ice, garnish with a jalapeño and serve! Don’t forget to keep your fingers out of your eyes, though.
2. The Sunny Day Jelly Shot
The Sunny Day Jelly Shot takes a bit of work, but the reward makes it totally worth it. To get started on this exciting journey, round up:
For the Blue Jelly Shot mixture:
- 2 boxes berry blue gelatin dessert mix
- 2 cups boiling water
- 2/3 cup cold water
- 1 1/3 cups of any Stoli® flavored vodka of your choice!
For the Gelatin “Suns”:
- 2 cups orange juice
- 2 envelopes plain gelatin
- yellow liquid food coloring
For the directions, head over to The Jelly Shot Test Kitchen. We promise you won’t be disappointed.
3. The Bee’s Knees Shot
Honey-flavored food items are always delicious, and luckily Stoli is aware of that because they’ve developed the Bee’s Knees shot. To indulge in one, you’ll need:
- 2 parts Stoli® Sticki ™
- 1⁄2 part lemon juice
- 1⁄2 part honey syrup
Shake with ice and serve. If you’re at a picnic, be sure and down it before the real bees have a chance to disrupt your fun.
4. Pop Rocks
Fireworks during the summer are the best, but it can be a pain to spend hours and hours waiting for them to start. However, there’s an easy solution to this problem, and it comes in the form of the Pop Rocks shot. Get together:
- 0.5 oz Chambord raspberry liqueur
- 0.5 oz Stoli Razberi®
- 2 - 3 oz Red Bull
Be prepared because once ingested, you won’t be thinking about the fireworks in the sky.
5. The Fire Breathing Dragon
Again, this shot will not only give you a nice buzz, but it will also help you feel like you’re finally using your kitchen properly! To make a Fire Breathing Dragon, grab:
- 2/3 cup Stoli® Peachik ™
- 1/8 inch thick slice of fresh jalapeno pepper (with seeds)
- 2/3 cup mango juice blend
- 2 envelopes plain gelatin
- 2/3 cup peach schnapps
Click here here to learn how to put it all together, and make those adorable little pyramids!
6. Birthday Cake Shot
Store-bought birthday cakes can be really expensive, and it takes a lot of effort to make one from scratch. So we were really happy when we came across the Birthday Cake shot recipe because of how easy it makes celebrating your big day. To make one, you just need:
- 1 oz of Stoli Vanil®
- 1 teaspoon of dry white cake mix
- 0.5 oz of chocolate liqueur
- 0.5 of half & half (10.5-18% fat cream)
- whipped cream (for topping)
- sprinkles (for topping)
Real party guests are totally optional.
7. Waffle Jelly Shots
We’ve finally found the perfect way to kick off a gloriously boozy Sunday, and it’s by making Waffle Jelly Shots. To do it right, you’ll need:
- 1 cup of fresh squeezed orange juice, strained to remove solids
- 2 tsp of lemon juice
- 1/4 cup of maple syrup
- 2 envelopes of plain Knox gelatin
- 1 cup of Stoli Vanil® with 2 tsp of amaretto
For directions on making this dream come true, click here!
8. Pink Panther Shot
Once you know how to make a Pink Panther shot, you’ll have everything under control in your life. All you need to get your world back on track is:
- 1 tsp of pure vanilla extract
- 3 oz of Stoli®
- 2 oz of Chambord or raspberry liqueur
- 2 Tbsp of coconut milk
- 2 oz of fresh blood orange juice
The sprinkles around the rim are optional…technically.
9. Blueberry-Tini Jelly Shots
These guys are awesome because the blueberries are actually suspended in the vodka-infused gelatin. Have you ever seen such a pleasant thing? To make them yourself, stock up on:
- 2/3 cup of prepared lemonade (strained to remove solids)
- 2/3 cup of lemon lime soda
- 3 envelopes Knox gelatin (increase to 3 if using molds)
- 2/3 cup of Stoli Blueberi®
- 15 fresh blueberries
- Silicone bakeware mold
Just follow the directions here, and get ready to enjoy praise from your friends for years to come.
10. Butterbeer Jelly Shots
These shots look like LOLLYPOPS. So let’s skip ahead to the part about what you’ll need to make them…which is:
- 1 cup of creme soda
- 2 envelopes of plain gelatin
- 1/3 cup of Stoli Vanil®
- 2/3 cup of butterscotch schnapps
- colored large crystal sugar, for garnish, if desired
- wooden coffee stirrers (the stems)
Follow the directions (as listed here) to become permanently disinterested in Tootsie Pops.