1. This is your current position everyday.
2. You never utter these words:
3. You might as well have an award for being so good at the Internet.
4. Your first question when entering any new location is:
5. You're pretty much immune to most of the things you seen on the Internet.
6. The commercials back then didn't help with your current addiction.
7. You browse tumblr all day everyday.
8. You always do this before letting anyone borrow your computer/laptop:
9. You've learned to multi-task when browsing the Internet.
10. You've discovered online friends are better than real life ones.
11. You can't help but find yourself bored when having no Internet.
12. Even out in public, people encourage you to get off the Internet.
13. You know your Internet memes by heart.
14. When people tell you to get off the Internet:
15. When people tell you that there are more fun things to do than spend time on the Internet:
16. When trying to go to sleep at night:
17. When you're away from home and find free wifi.
18. When your parents encourage you to go out and make more friends:
19. When people tell you to get off the Internet and read a book:
20. When people tell you to go outside:
21. You're fluent in Internet lingo.
22. You live for the fights that occur over the Internet.
23. You hate the misconception about what the Internet is really for.
24. You're surprised when you come across a person who doesn't use the Internet.
25. People ask if you're lonely constantly.
26. People tell you that you're wasting your time on the Internet.
27. This is how you usually feel when spending too much time away from the Internet.
This post was created by a member of BuzzFeed Community, where anyone can post awesome lists and creations. Learn more or post your buzz!