1. It's probably been too long.
2. The food is always better at home.
3. And there's always so much food!
4. Your little cousin/niece/nephew has grown so much!
5. Giving gifts in person is much better.
6. You can forget about your real world problems for a moment.
7. You miss the family pet.
8. You get to act like a kid again.
9. It's fun to see that particular family member have a bit too much to drink.
10. You'll save money on food.
11. You might just get out of the bad jobs.
12. Your family is genuinely interested in your life.
13. Sometime a little too interested...
14. You're not sure how many family Christmases you have left.
15. Your family is entertaining in the best kind of way.
16. They're your family!
This post was created by a member of BuzzFeed Community, where anyone can post awesome lists and creations. Learn more or post your buzz!