1. Anti-Sniffing PSA
The thing about anti-drug PSAs is that because they aired following cartoons and amidst distracting toy commercials, the ad’s message typically fell on the deaf ears of their intended audience. That said, to a small child, this was basically a frightening commercial of a girl drowning in her room for no apparent reason.
2. Exercise Your Teeth PSA
We understand the virtues of exercise and a well-balanced diet, but doesn’t exercising one’s teeth come off as slightly pedantic?
3. Love Won’t Add Weight PSA
A lot of the desserts the kid’s mom is giving him aren’t really commensurate with the wound. To be fair, that pie for something in his eye should’ve come with two scoops of vanilla ice cream. Just saying.
4. Beware the Future Blob PSA
Remember that thing we said in the first entry about a PSA’s message being lost on its intended juvenile audience? Running with that, this PSA seems to be more about being wary of amorphous flying slime monsters from the future than career options.
5. Canadian Anti-Drug PSA
Just one of the many reasons why you don’t want to be out on Sesame Street after midnight. Crazy shit goes down in front of Hooper’s Store…
6. Mr. Yuck PSA
The only possible way one could come up with a PSA like this is if they ingested or inhaled the very items Mr. Yuk says to avoid.
7. We’re Not Candy PSA
If your pills are singing and preaching about drug safety, then it’s most likely you’ve already taken too many.
8. Pee-Wee Herman’s Anti-Cocaine PSA
Mekka lekka hi, mekka don’t do blow.
This post was created by a user and has not been vetted or endorsed by BuzzFeed's editorial staff. BuzzFeed Community is a place where anyone can post awesome lists and creations. Learn more or post your buzz!
- In case you missed it: Trump and Clinton roasted each other at a charity dinner and it was awkward AF 😬
- It's not just you. A massive attack has brought down major sites like Twitter and Spotify for some users in the US.
- At least 26 people have been treated by medics after a chemical incident at London City Airport.
- People are trolling Eric Trump for apparently getting caught putting lemonade in a free water cup at In-N-Out.