Response to 26 Remarkable Places For Solo Travel:
Did a solo trip to Dublin two years ago. I met a ton of people at my hostel. They also have free city tours. You just tip at the end. And although food is expensive, hostels can be pretty cheap and pretty nice.
Response to Let’s Play "Wikipedia Names Your Band":
Metroplex, Within that Particular Household
I just put a tampon in my bra and I’m good to go.
Response to The Best Cities In The World To Go Shopping:
I’m from LA and have traveled a lot. London is definitely my favorite place to shop that I’ve visited! You can get some decently priced items and the style is amazing.
- stephsteph "10 Things Ryan Gosling Did In 2013 Th..."
- stephsteph "The Government Shutdown Is Exactly Li..."
- stephsteph "Patrick Stewart And Ian McKellen'..."
So someone out there is farming beavers for their anal gland excrement? Seriously I want to know how someone decided, “Oh wow, tastes like vanilla!”
- stephsteph "Can You Get Through This Post Without..."
- stephsteph "Jon Stewart As Miley Cyrus Is Both Di..."
Response to 10 Traditions You Probably Didn’t Know About:
And in some parts of Italy they burn the Befana I believe. My Italian friend told me about it awhile ago.
- stephsteph "The Most Ridiculous And Fabulous Recr..."
- stephsteph "32 Life Lessons From 30 Rock's Ja..."
That peeling skin is gonna give me nightmares.
- stephsteph "29 Of The Most Ingenious Moments From..."