1. This McDonald's employee who didn't realize her name would show up next to her review.
2. This AAA employee.
3. Whoever was responsible for putting together this delivery.
4. This person who loves a little ~romance~.
5. This boyfriend who had apparently never heard of "gray" before.
6. This person who didn't quite understand the meaning of a "parking ticket."
7. This person who doesn't seem to grasp how phone numbers work.
8. This Twitter user who tried to lecture J.K. Rowling on a Harry Potter plotpoint.
9. This driver who simply could not be bothered to remove the snow from their windshield.
10. This guy who *thought* he had a slam-dunk defense when he was pulled over.
11. This mom who might not have the best understanding of how cameras work.
12. This Amazon customer who asked if the toy model of Jupiter came in a "life-size" version.
13. This person who parked in what is DEFINITELY NOT a parking space.
14. This girl who has apparently never done laundry before.
15. This angry Amazon reviewer.
16. This savvy buyer who wanted to know if Van Gogh's most famous painting was on sale for $20.
17. This person who has never heard a knock-knock joke before, but still gets points for laughing politely.
18. This person who *tried* to own someone online — and promptly got owned themselves.
19. Whoever attempted to use their apartment's washing machine...as a salad spinner.
20. This woman who used a Swiss army knife to open a wine bottle — apparently unaware that the tool actually *has* a corkscrew on it.
21. And finally, there's this mom, who at least gets an A for effort.
H/t to r/facepalm.