People Are Sharing Their Telltale Signs That Somebody Peaked In High School And It's Way Too Real
"Still bragging about high school basketball games from ten years ago."
As it turns out, everyone knows someone who never really moved on from their high school glory days. Here are the telltale signs:
1. "Partying with high schoolers when you're 30."
2. "Sharing EVERY memory from Facebook talking about the 'good ol' days' and 'wish we could go back' when it’s only been a few years since graduation."
4. "Still bullying the 'nerds' at your 10 year reunion."
7. "At my ten year reunion, the prom queen came wearing a tiara with a custom 'Queen '03' sash over her shoulder. I had to go outside because I was laughing so hard. But I'll be damned if she didn't rock that outfit the whole time, so, respect. Still sad though."
8. "Getting the score of the football game you won against the school's rival tattooed on your shoulder."
10. "Selling your pyramid scheme essential oils on Facebook."
11. "Teachers who suck up to the athletes and other popular kids and ignore the less popular kids. My freshman year Spanish teacher was like that."
12. "Making any mention of SAT or ACT scores. Bonus points for that IQ test you took when you were a kid online."
13. "People who say, 'High school is the best time of your life.'"
14. "Really aggressive sport parents. I stayed in the same hotel as a little league team and there wasn't a single parent that I didn't despise."
15. "I work in HR and once had a resume that mentioned the applicant had been the captain of the local high school football team. He was in his fifties at the time he submitted this application."
17. "Constantly going back and visiting your high school after graduation."
And finally, there's this tragic tale...
18. "A guy who graduated from my high school back in 2003 was arrested a few years ago for his second DUI. He was wearing his Letterman jacket in his mugshot."
So, what are YOUR biggest "peaked in high school" red flags? Sound off in the comments.
Note: Some responses have been edited for length and/or clarity.