1. Rose just wanted a recipe for creamed corn.
2. Gary might have jinxed things with his "happy birthday" message to a friend.
3. This grandparent had a very unique Facebook system.
4. Geraldine just wanted her granddaughter to be kind to Rihanna.
5. Chuck struggled a bit with the speech-to-text function on his phone.
6. This grandmother apparently thought coconut oil would be the fix to everything.
7. This grandma had a blunt answer to a fun lil' question.
8. This Facebook Marketplace user might want to learn about the backspace key.
9. This grandpa had a rather strange reaction to the news of Stephen Hawking's passing.
10. Alison had a problem that Walmart NEEDED to know about.
11. This older gentleman thought a Vice article was speaking straight to him.
12. This grandma used her Facebook status to make a very important statement.
13. This grandparent just wanted to downloaf some songs.
14. This new user had to quit a Facebook group because it was keeping her up at night.
15. Bill had some great recommended reading for anyone with the time.
16. This aunt found a great way to keep in touch with her nephew via Messenger.
17. Joan had only 6-8 weeks left until...who knows what.
18. This grandma might have picked the wrong background for her status.
19. This grandma's Facebook bio was a very interesting choice.
20. Verle tried to wish her grandson a happy birthday, but ended up wishing Zac Efron one instead.
21. ...While this grandpa used a "happy birthday" message to deliver some bad news.
22. And finally, this grandma had a rather unfortunate misspelling of "clematis."
H/t to r/oldpeoplefacebook.