4. And you respect this guy.
6. … and this place was called “the Zoo”…
7. … and this place was known for all its “sass”.
What up, Sassy Massey?
9. You knew that having a class here meant you’d most likely be out of breath and/or drenched in sweat.
Best. Workout. EVER.
10. You sang Rocky Top hundreds (maybe even thousands) of times (and probably lost your voice)… and still believe it’s our fight song.
And you might’ve had a little bit of you die inside when you learned Down the Field is the official fight song. Does anyone even know the words to Down the Field?! No? I didn’t think so.
11. This is where you worked out.
And you probably lost your balance on several occasions from the strong gust of air as you entered or exited.
12. On Saturday mornings, you woke up to the Pride of the Southland Marching Band practicing on the intramural field…
Shout out to my fellow Pride of the Southland alums!
13. … and probably watched them march to the stadium in PERFECT uniformity and got chills up your spine as they performed “Salute to the Hill.”
14. You don’t like this school, and you’re not even sorry about it. Not even a little bit.
15. This is your other religion…
16. … and this is your other church.
18. CIRCLE DRILL!
19. TAILGATING LIKE IT’S YOUR JOB!
20. You’ve collected all things orange and anything with a Power T. CONGRATULATIONS: You’re now a hoarder.
Pay no mind to the haters… they’re just jealous.
23. You know that this guy is a LEGEND.
24. You “studied” here.
Let’s face it… you’ve probably done more socializing here than studying.
25. If you wanted to go to a house party, this is where you went.
And might have gotten mugged in the process.
26. When you wanted to get away from campus and have some fun, you went here.
27. This is your mantra during football season.
28. And no matter where you are, you will ALWAYS know this.
- Donald Trump promised insurance for everyone this weekend, but Senate Republicans say they assume he misspoke.
- President Barack Obama shortened Chelsea Manning's 35-year sentence for leaking documents to WikiLeaks. She'll be freed in May.
- Blue Lies Matter: Video finally proved that police officers lie — and why they get away with it.
- A Toronto man is on a mission to bathe at a different stranger's house every day this month. And so far, so good 🛀