1. A coffee shop in Istanbul is getting some attention online for what some would call an addictive theme.
2. If you didn’t guess from the yellow suits, Walter’s Coffee Shop is very dedicated to its Breaking Bad theme.
4. They also incorporate other elements from the show, like some “blue meth” cupcakes.
9. The coffee shop opened in March after a Kickstarter campaign, and was formerly called “Heisenberg Coffee and Roasting.”
10. One of the founders of the shop, Deniz Kosan, told BuzzFeed News that the idea for the theme started as a joke between him and his cousin.
“He looks like Walter White from the TV show and I thought it would be great to create a place where people can work and enjoy fresh roasted and brewed coffee,” Kosan said.