1. A girls’ softball team in Oklahoma is getting a ton of attention for their team picture that shows what it really means to play “like a girl.”
3. Like literally all little girls, the team is obsessed with Frozen. When it came time to pick a team name, the girls wanted to be called the “Sparkling Elsas,” Gregory said. However, they settled on the more tough-sounding “Freeze.”
4. The girls had normal softball uniforms, but their hats had blonde “Elsa hair” attached, Gregory said. They weren’t allowed to wear the hair most of the time, however, because it was too windy.
Gregory noted that the “Freeze” didn’t have a very successful season, but they had a lot of fun.
“We came in last place in the league, but we sure did look cute,” she said.
7. Gregory said that she loves how the photo has become a positive message for girls everywhere. “It’s empowering, really, for little girls… ‘I can dress up but I can still be tough.’”
- Four people died in what officials are calling a terror attack after a car drove into pedestrians near Parliament in London. A suspect was also killed by police.
- Rep. Adam Schiff said there's "more than circumstantial evidence" that President Trump's campaign colluded with Russia during the election.
- Donald Trump said he feels "somewhat" vindicated after the Republican intelligence chairman in the House claimed Trump's team was surveilled.
- As if it wasn't easy enough to buy someone coffee, you'll now be able to send Starbucks gift cards via text on Apple's iMessage ☕️📲