3. After high school they went to different colleges, but made it work.
4. “In the end, I just think both of us realized we were meant for each other,” Burzichelli told BuzzFeed News.
5. The couple are now in their twenties and live in Hoboken, New Jersey. Last year, Maccarone decided he was ready to propose, but he wanted it to be outside of the box.
6. Maccarone enlisted his musician cousin Matty Mac and his filmmaker friend Domenick Cucinotta to create a music video for his proposal so he and his wife-to-be could have a memory of the day to last forever.
Since Mac didn’t have a song for the occasion, he decided to write them a whole new one.
“I wanted to try and traverse the different stages of a relationship from start to finish,” he told BuzzFeed News.
12. In May, Mac posted the finished music video with the song he wrote for the couple onto YouTube. It got picked up by local news sites, and now has over a million views.
13. The response has been unbelievable, Burzichelli said. She said she knew the video was special, but she never thought so many people would see it.
“The past couple weeks of days have been totally insane,” she said.
- Swedes are confused after Trump talked about a nonexistent incident in Sweden during his rally in Florida 🇸🇪🙃
- The Trump administration is reportedly considering a set of policies to prosecute parents who illegally enter the US with their children.
- The US ambassador to Somalia gave the country's new president a "Make Somalia Great Again" hat in the color of Somalia's flag 🇸🇴
- Donald Glover has been cast as Simba in Disney's remake of "The Lion King."