It turns out Sierra the dog has a taste for the finer things in life — literally.
The lab puppy had to have emergency surgery after she gobbled up her owner's engagement ring and wedding band, which together cost $23,000.
Her owner, Stephanie Lamb, told Fox 23 that she realized her rings were missing after leaving them on a table. She said she knew immediately who the culprit was.
"I knew it was Sierra because she is a little bit of a troublemaker," Lamb told Fox 23.
And as it turns out, Sierra is an equal opportunity eater. The vet also found rocks, sticks, and bones the pooch had swallowed, Fox 23 reported.
Lamb’s son Brody told Fox 23 he was particularly glad the rings had been found.
"(I thought) that meant my mom and dad weren't married anymore," he said.