“She was walking around just making checks and looking at stuff. Literal checks,” he said.
“In short: it’s completely random, and she literally made check marks in a row. She kept saying stuff like, ‘this place has a lot of check marks, so that’s good.’”
“She said she doesn’t know. It just came to her,” Tony said. “The more checks, the better. That’s all I could figure out”
He added that the store’s employees didn’t seem to mind.
“Nobody questioned her either, they looked and kind of smiled,” he said.
6. Like any good dad, Tony snapped some photos of his daughter’s new hobby. He posted them to Twitter to share with friends, and they have since been retweeted more than 24,000 times.
7. Everyone thought that Bella’s new passion was super cute.
8. And said she clearly had a bright future ahead.
9. Good thinking, Bella.
10. Others also shared funny things their kids had done that were also pretty random.
11. Kids and clipboards, man.
Tony said he’s had a taste of online fame before, as he sometimes makes Vines with his family. However, he said that it has been nice to get such a nice response.
“[It is] all positive comments,” he said. “It’s cool.”
He added: “[It’s] not the most exciting story, but it’s funny!”
- From water jugs and dehydrated food, to faraday cages and unregistered vehicles, liberals are prepping for Donald Trump's presidency.
- Several people are trapped after an avalanche buried an Italian hotel Wednesday night following a succession of earthquakes.
- Federal agencies have put on a fireworks finale for the Obama administration, suing JP Morgan, Oracle, Fiat Chrysler, and Navient.
- Been wondering why your friends now look like weird glamorous cartoons? That's thanks to Chinese selfie app, Meitu. Say cheese 📸