5. “Work hard, play hard.”
I may be last to leave the office, but I’ll always be first to help plan this month’s themed happy hour.
… I’ll always be first to bring the extra ‘unused meeting pizza’ upstairs for everyone to enjoy.
… I’ll always be first to help make necessary matching sweatbands for the company dodgeball team.
… I’ll always be first to send laser-targeted GIF responses to your ‘TGIF’ email.
22. Speaking of Arrested Development, here’s video evidence that God does indeed exist:
24. Last New Year’s Eve, 3 people from high school stopped me at a bar to yell, ‘You have the best cover photos!’
Though 2014 had barely begun, I (sadly) knew those comments had already made my year. (Giving all the props to Arielle Calderon for this gem, though.)
- Saturday is Trump's 100th day in office. We found an average of about one false statement per day from him and his aides so far 💯
- A luxury event called Fyre Festival turned into a total shitshow. Headliners dropped out and guests tweeted photos of bare-bones food and lodging 😱
- American Airlines gave workers a raise — to the highest pay in the industry — and Wall Street is furious. The company's stock has been falling since Thursday.
- A teen had a remarkably petty response when her ex asked for his prom money back: She paid him in all pennies 😏