If You're Constantly Saving Home Decor Inspo, You'll Probably Love These 31 Things From Target
Save to mood board? Nah, add to cart.
We hope you love the products we recommend! All of them were independently selected by our editors. Just so you know, BuzzFeed collects a share of sales and/or other compensation from the links on this page. Oh, and FYI — prices are accurate and items in stock as of time of publication.
1. A chunky knit blanket that will make your bedroom look like a cozy dreamy oasis you just want to lay in all day.
2. A woven box to hide small clutter in an effortlessly stylish fashion. Also, it's a great way to hide all of your bills. *Out of sight, out of mind*.
3. An artificial lavender potted plant so you can add some greenery to your home without the added responsibility of watering it.
4. A marble bookend that will hold up your coffee table books while looking like an expensive art piece.
5. A rope basket so you can store your throw blankets and pillows in the living room, keeping the couch free of clutter and ready for snuggles.
6. A ceramic planter because your new plant collection deserves to look like that Pinterest aesthetic you've been pinning for months.
7. A Novogratz table lamp for when you're really into the moody, industrial look and can't find the perfect lamp for your space. I got you.
8. A floor-length mirror with an easel stand so you can easily move around your apartment to find the perfect lighting for your ~fire~ selfie.
9. A marble tray you can use to display your perfumes on your vanity, as decor for your coffee table, or even to serve cute drinks to yourself on the patio. The possibilities are ~endless~.
10. A striped shower curtain to add a touch of design to your bathroom without looking too loud or cluttered. It's perfect for the spa feel you've been dying to have in your bathroom.
11. A brass floor lamp that will finally solve your indecisiveness between sleek and modern and moody and industrial.
12. A decorative round wall mirror not only for providing a place to look at your adorable face, but it also helps reflect light around the room, making it appear brighter and larger.
13. A diamond-patterned throw pillow because your couch deserves some extra coziness and textured pillows are perfect for that.
14. A eucalyptus wreath to add some decor to your space but keep the minimal style you love so much. Plus, there's just something so calming about eucalyptus, isn't there?
15. A Novogratz tufted accent chair that will add a much-needed pop of color to your overall neutral space while also providing the perfect reading nook for your home.
16. A decorative coiled rope basket you've probably seen *all* over Pinterest and now you can finally own it yourself. It's perfect for storing extra blankets, pillows, toys, or even towels in the bathroom.
17. A set of artificial pear fillers so you can pretend you're Amelia Mignonette Thermopolis Renaldi, PRINCESS of Genovia, home of the pears.
19. A wooden peg wall hook to hang your bags, scarves, jackets, and basically anything that needs to get *off* your entryway floor once and for all.
20. A utensil caddy that'll make eating dinner that much more ~fabulous~. You can also use it to organize your office supplies, makeup brushes, or even little rolled up hand towels for your guests.
21. A boho-inspired coaster set so you can keep your hand-me-down IKEA coffee table free of water rings. This is how you adult.
22. A photo holder with a shelf to have a perfect place to display photos and knickknacks above your WFH desk.
23. A glass cloche that is giving me some serious Beauty and the Beast vibes. You can totally just put a magical eternal rose in it or like...a candle, I guess.
24. A macrame wall mirror perfect for that boho-chic vibe without looking like *too* much. Bonus points if you try to make people guess if you DIY'd it or not.
25. A decorative wood lantern that not only will immediately make your space that much cozier, but will add to the rustic aesthetic you have been working on. Joanna Gaines, who?
26. A set of two hanging shelves to put some cute decor on top and brighten up your room. Design tip: Use the bottom part of the ring as towel racks and the shelves for bath products, and these will look so great in your bathroom!
28. A hanging rope basket so you can finally keep your fern away from Mr. Tinkles. Not everything is for YOU, go back to your cat tower.
29. An artificial palm so you can bring a little bit of life to your space, albeit plastic life, but life nonetheless.
30. A set of three framed watercolor leaves that are just a perfect balance of style and *chef's kiss* simplicity.
31. A wire industrial-style bookcase with a desk to maximize your tiny apartment without sacrificing your top-notch sense of style.
The reviews for this post have been edited for length and clarity.