31 Stylish Things From Target That Look Expensive, But They're Not
Your expensive taste and tight budget may actually get along.
We hope you love the products we recommend! All of them were independently selected by our editors. Just so you know, BuzzFeed collects a share of sales and/or other compensation from the links on this page. Oh, and FYI — prices are accurate and items in stock as of time of publication.
1. A knit blazer that looks so simple, but the sleek lapels add an extra level of ~classy~ to any casual outfit.
2. A block heel pump to elevate any look. Wear these with a pair of cute jeans and a slouchy T-shirt and you've got an expensive-looking, casual outfit.
3. A pair of light wash mom jeans so you can look like those people who exclusively shop at pricey vintage shops. "Oh, these totally expensive obscure jeans?? Just kidding, it's Target." – you with your new mom jeans.
4. A denim pinafore dress that'll make you feel like a popular fashion blogger without breaking the bank. Layer it up and you could wear it for any season. The perfect pumpkin-picking outfit, am I right?
5. A utility-style jumpsuit – it's ideal for any occasion and looks like one of those expensive jumpsuits you see from minimalistic fashion stores.
6. A mini backpack because sometimes purses are just too much. This bag is sleek and big enough to fit everything you need for your day. Wallet? Check! Keys? Check! Snacks? Check!
7. A sleeveless sweater tank that looks so high quality, you'll look like you only shop at expensive boutiques on the weekends.
9. A pair of slip-on mules for when you want to be chic but without the commitment of pumps. Listen, we're not all Carrie from Sex and the City. Doesn't mean we don't have ~style~.
10. A button-down shirt that is giving me some serious "I have a show on HGTV and you're always going to want to copy my outfits" vibes.
11. A pair of linen shorts because you deserve to look stylish even on the hottest days when you're dripping in sweat.
12. A plaid mini skirt that is so 90s and so cute. Channel your inner Cher from Clueless and rock this skirt.
13. A straw rattan cross-body bag to take with you everywhere in the Summer. Bonus points if you only fill it with picnic materials for impromptu picnic dates you'll surely have at least once.
14. A long sleeve blouse that will dress up your look no matter where you go. Office meeting? Lunch with a friend? Dinner date? It's classy and timeless.
15. A pair of high rise skinny ankle pants because business casual doesn't have to mean boring pants.
17. A pair of wide leg chino pants for those days you feel like dressing up but still want to be comfortable. Perfect to wear to the office and then dress up later for a night out with friends. Happy hour? Be right there!
18. A short sleeve T-shirt because sometimes just adding a bold pattern can make even a plain shirt look that much more expensive and stylish.
19. A ruffled blouse that will literally make you look like a hot-shot executive who just bought a whole new company so you have to visit and meet the employees. "Who is she??" they all say, in awe. It's you, queen. It's you.
20. A striped kimono so you can look like you definitely own a second home somewhere on the cape. How else would you have acquired such classic, beachy style?
21. A pair of booties with a cut-out design to give a unique flair regular boots couldn't possibly pull off. These babies are ~definitely~ made for walking.
22. A sleeveless dress with a mock neck that always gives off a chic vibe. Pair this dress with a pair of black booties and you're ready for a night out.
23. A belted knit dress for when you want to look and feel like the fanciest person in a casual dress. The design is so sleek and flowy, we'd be surprised if you weren't constantly twirling in it.
24. A short puff sleeve top that is so dainty but still packs a stylish punch that is unmatched by ~regular~ tops. Everyone should wear puff sleeves. Let's party like it's the Renaissance era where everyone who was anyone wore these bad boys.
25. A pointed toe pump because every one who loves heels should have a pair of these in their closet. So classic. So chic. So Devil Wears Prada.
26. A short sleeve T-shirt that just looks like higher quality than most basic tees. The rolled-up cuff detail just adds to the overall classy look of this top.
27. A satchel handbag because it seriously looks like you'd buy it in a designer store, but you don't have to worry about your wallet crying afterwards.
28. A high low dress so you can look absolutely stunning at the next event you go to. With this dress, it's obviously the Met Gala, right?
29. A belted wrap mini skirt you could wear to a high-end party and no one would bat an eye. Unless it was to clear their vision because they just saw a ~vision~ in a skirt.
30. A pair of open toe pumps that will make literally any outfit look put together. The solid band around the foot allows for a more professional look you could absolutely rock in the office.
31. A long-sleeve blouse with a muted pattern so you can add some color into your wardrobe without having it be so loud. Pair this blouse with high-waist black slacks for the perfect sophisticated look.
The reviews in this post have been edited for length and clarity.