Just 30 Products Our Readers Really Love
Cabinet organizers, translucent powders, smartwatch bands, and other popular items from BuzzFeed Shopping posts.
We hope you love the products we recommend! All of them were independently selected by our editors. Just so you know, BuzzFeed may collect a share of sales or other compensation from the links on this page if you decide to shop from them. Oh, and FYI — prices are accurate and items in stock as of time of publication.
1. A Morse Code necklace you can customize with whatever cute phrase (or name) you want. It's like a secret message to yourself! I'd like mine to say "I like turtles."
2. A wrinkle-release ironing spray to make sure all of your shirts, dresses, shorts, pants, and everything in between are crispity crisp at all times.
3. Silicone straws so you can save the turtles (that I obviously love, see product #1) one iced coffee at a time.
4. A translucent face powder you can use to set your makeup for that *chef's kiss* flawless, smooth look we all love. Pro Tip: If you're a sweaty queen like me, this powder is great to matte out oily faces.
5. A basket organizer so you can finally arrange the cluttered mess you've created under your sink. By using the empty vertical space, you not only make the area look better, but you now have more storage space!
6. A nonslip cutting board set because I can't tell you how many times I have needed a cutting board for something, but it's being washed. Having two is just better than one, change my mind.
7. A cleaning tool organizer that allows you to hang up your mop, broom, duster, or even gardening tools and have them at an easy-to-grab height.
8. A self-cleaning grooming brush to remove loose fur, mats, and undercoats on your fur baby. The best part? The bristles retract, making it ridiculously easy to clean.
9. An umbrella with a universal clamp so you can basically attach it to any object where you might need a bit more shade. You can attach it to your chair at the beach, your golf bag, or even your stroller. It also offers UVA and UVB protection of up to 99.5%!
10. A shower pouch with eucalyptus and lavender that will make your bathroom feel (and smell) like a luxurious spa. The combination of these two scents is great for sinus congestion and relaxation. Ahh, so relaxed.
11. Glass soap dispensers to get rid of those unsightly hand soap bottles in the bathroom and go for a more sleek and chic look. Guests will be like "oooh, she fancy". Do they need to know it's 6-year-old hand soap you got in the clearance aisle at TJ Maxx? No. No, they do not.
12. A gold-plated necklace so you can show off your favorite letter in the alphabet. Or your first initial, I guess. I'd choose T for turtles, though.
13. A felted ball infused with catnip that will most certainly become your kitty's new favorite toy. It also comes with a "recharging tin" where you have pouches of catnip at the bottom. When they're done playing with it, you put the ball inside and it will get re-infused with the herb.
14. A cat spoon because we all need a little extra serotonin boost in the morning and this little kitty will probably do it for you. Just look at it! It's so darn cute!
15. A priming moisturizer that is super lightweight and buildable so you can get the perfect, dewy, smooth face, primed and ready for makeup. Bonus: It's cruelty-free!
16. Seasoned beans because honestly, beans can be such a pain to cook sometimes and this just saves you so much time and effort. We have flavors like Trini Chickpea Curry, Classic Refried Pinto Beans, and Creole Red Beans. Also, they're vegan *and* non-GMO! Huzzah!
17. A nose wax kit so you can get that unruly mess you've got going on above your lip under control for up to four weeks. Okay, I mean me. *tucks hairs back inside nose*
18. A round pouf that is not only an adorable statement piece for any room but *also* provides extra seating, which is perfect for small spaces.
19. Felt pads you can stick on any furniture piece that may scratch or damage your beautiful hardwood floors in any way. Also, it mutes that annoying Chewbacca sound when you pull a chair out.
20. A yoga band for your smartwatch so you can look stylish and cute while still keeping track of your activity and the weather. i.e the two things I use my watch for, basically.
21. An Olaplex hair repairing treatment that will rebuild the broken bonds in every type of hair, leaving hair stronger than ever. Can it repair the bond between me and my cat, Norman after he screamed at me for treats? Probably.
22. An over-the-door ironing caddy so you can have all your supplies ready to go when you need to go a quick ironing session before the last-minute Zoom meeting your boss set up.
23. A two-wick candle whose scent will transport you to Edward and Bella's honeymoon on that island where they were in the ocean under the moonlight. Is it specific? Yes. Is it amazing? Also yes.
24. A portable lantern so you can always have lighting everywhere you go. With a built-in 4,000-mAh rechargeable battery, you can have peace of mind when you're out camping or in case of emergencies. Also, it's great for blanket forts.
25. A microfiber cooling towel because, hi, summer is coming and I basically sweat 24/7 for three months. It works by using moisture from the towel to draw the sweat away from your body, leaving you feeling oh-so-cool. All you have to do is soak it, wring it, and snap it!
26. Shower hooks so you can hang up your loofah, razors, or basically anything you don't want sitting on the corners of your tub. This keeps them from developing rust or mildew by allowing air to flow. "Yess, let the air flow through you."
27. Silicone lids that will save you from dirtying another container (or using plastic wrap, blegh) trying to store your food away. These bad boys will create an airtight seal over whatever bowl you have for the easiest storage ever.
28. A leather conditioner because you've finally made the plunge and bought quality shoes for the first time, and you need to actually take care of them. This conditioner will repair and protect your leather shoes, jackets, car seats, bags, you name it. Best part? Just one treatment will last up to six months!
29. A 50 States photo map so you and your partner can frame photos of yourselves visiting each state until you've filled them all up. Not only is it a great way to make memories for the both of you, but would actually be an amazing gift for a loved one!
30. And a grout cleaner because you'd be surprised at how dirty the grout around your tiles actually is. This would be a simple day project and you'd be obsessed with the results, trust me.
Some reviews have been edited for length and/or clarity.