Just 31 Products Our Readers Really Love
Animal Crossing cookie cutters, cable organizers, birthstone rings, and other popular items from BuzzFeed Shopping posts.
We hope you love the products we recommend! All of them were independently selected by our editors. Just so you know, BuzzFeed may collect a share of sales or other compensation from the links on this page if you decide to shop from them. Oh, and FYI — prices are accurate and items in stock as of time of publication.
1. Baggy overalls you'll basically wear all the time because of how darn comfortable they are. Plus, did I mention they have ~pockets~?
2. Athletic headbands that are breathable enough to allow you to get your sweat on during your next HIIT class but also stylish enough for you to wear casually.
3. A 20-minute candle kit so you can give yourself a timed break to step away from your work, school, projects, troubles, or literally anything at all and renew yourself. Alternatively, you can also even use these to keep you focused on a task!
4. A detangling brush because it's time to brush those knots, curls, and overall annoying hair once and for all. I have curly hair and swear by these brushes!
5. Animal Crossing cookie cutters to satisfy your current obsession with playing the game and owning everything ACNH-themed.
6. A mattress pad cover so you can exceptionally improve your bedtime sessions by having a bed that is now moisture-wicking (hello, night sweats), comfortable, and even hypoallergenic.
7. Polarized sunglasses with a bit of a retro flair to make you feel like you're the main character of an '80s film getting ready for the best summer weekend of your life.
8. A minimalist birthstone ring for when you want to showcase your birth month but don't want to be all *in your face* about it.
9. A paint by sticker book because actual painting is just not your thang, and that's cool. With this book, you can recreate vintage posters and frame them if you like them enough!
10. A laundry whitener and stain remover because let's be real, you've probably been doing your laundry wrong and it's time to be responsible with your clothing. "You can't just put everything in one load and call it a day, okay?" —me, to myself.
11. A coffee cup holder that will finally take away one of the most annoying tasks we collectively have to deal with: holding our drinks. Ugh. Best part? It has pockets for your reusable straws!
12. A drybag phone case because summer is coming and with hot weather comes wet activities. This bag will keep your phone safe up to 100 feet in the water while still letting you use it for all the fun selfies you'll be taking.
13. An LED garage light that not only lights up your garage or workshop, but it's completely wire-free for the world's easiest light installation ever.
14. A peach lip scrub to keep your lips feeling kissably soft *and* smelling like fresh Georgia peaches all the time.
15. A portable water bottle because have you ever tried to give a dog water from a regular water bottle? It's practically impossible. With this one, you can just press a button and it will release water into the bowl! Easy peasy!
16. Hair claw clips so you can get your hair up and out of your face quickly and easily while also giving off some serious '90s vibes with the clip.
17. Hand-painted Scrabble wall tiles that will create the perfect statement piece in your home. You can have it say your family's names or a bunch of random words you love.
18. A flame colorant to make your boring fire look ridiculously cool. You drop the packet unopened on your fire and just watch the flames change into different colors.
19. A plant holder shaped like a face so you can add a little bit of personality to your plant collection. Bonus: it can also hold your eyeglasses!
20. A layered necklace you'll basically declare your "go-to" jewelry because of how dainty and unique it is.
21. A pair of biker shorts that, trust me, are not just for working out. Pair these bad boys with an oversized graphic tee and chunky sneaks for *the* perfect summer look.
22. Vacuum storage bags so you can store your winter coats without taking up an obscene amount of space. Just put the clothes in and use a vacuum to suck the air out and seal the coats, taking up a quarter of the space.
23. A five-in-one aerator, stopper, pourer, filter, and recorker because you're serious about your wine's freshness and also don't like having a bunch of tools lying around.
24. A ring size adjuster for those rings you own that are just too loose for you to wear. You basically cut a piece off and roll it onto your ring! Ta-da!
25. A foaming bath with Epsom salts to soothe your achy muscles from how hard you work all the time and help you have a relaxing night's sleep.
26. Or! Eucalyptus shower steamers that will help unclog your sinuses during the worst season of all: allergy season.
27. Cloth towels that will clean basically any surface you need to be cleaned with just water. Yes, you read that right. These towels have been tested to clean better than chemical cleaners *and* paper towels. "Yer a wizard, towel." —me, while wiping dust, spills, dirt, and grime with these bad boys.
28. A cable organizer because there is nothing more unsightly in your home than seeing a big wad of cables just chilling on the floor. The design is slim and sleek, so it looks good while also hiding the clutter!
29. Pimple patches that are a whopping two inches, making them perfect for covering up larger blemishes around your body. Backne, anyone? No? Just me?
30. A roller stamp made to cover your important information on documents you're throwing away. Obviously, we have paper shredders, but am I the only one paranoid someone will tape the pieces back together and steal my identity? This just gives us so much peace of mind.
31. Mike's Hot Honey infused with chilies to add a little bit of a kick to your favorite foods like pizza, wings, cheese, or even cocktails!
The reviews for this post have been edited for length and clarity.