These 21 Products From Amazon Help Pets Feel Totally Relaxed (And We Have The Proof)
It's time to take a ~paws~ and relax with these amazing products.
We hope you love the products we recommend! All of them were independently selected by our editors. Just so you know, BuzzFeed may collect a share of sales or other compensation from the links on this page if you decide to shop from them. Oh, and FYI — prices are accurate and items in stock as of time of publication.
Hey there! Did you know that Amazon's app has exclusive features that lets you scan barcodes to check prices IRL, use your phone’s camera to search for items with a ~single tap~, track orders in real time, and more? Download it here for free and receive $5 off your first in-app purchase.
1. A Thundershirt that is not ~just~ for scary storms. The compression your pup gets in these will feel like they're constantly being hugged by you. It's like a weighted blanket, but your doggos!
2. A lick mat to keep them occupied and focused on eating delicious smothered peanut butter than dealing with their stress. This is also how I take care of my own anxiety.
3. A Furhaven lounger with an attached blanket because who doesn't want to cozy up in a blanket on an orthopedic bed? Yeah, that's what I thought.
4. A dog camera that allows you to speak to your pup whenever you see them get just a little bit uneasy because you're not around. You can even throw them some treats!
5. A window hammock so Mr. Mittens has a place to lounge on that is elevated *and* has an awesome view of the yard where you keep your bird feeder. Who needs Netflix when you have squirrels, am I right?
6. A fluffy bed to give Mark Ruff-alo a place where they can have their doggy dreams of running around in an endless yard while treats rain from the sky. I mean, I assume this is what they dream.
7. Calming soft chews that have Thiamine, C3 (Colostrum Calming Complex) and L-Theanine to produce a relaxed and calm state. Who knew your little fuzz balls could be so chill?
8. An electric heating pad because you'd be surprised at how much your pets love heat. My cat, Norman, absolutely loves his heated pad and lays on it every day, even in the summer.
9. A Kong to keep them occupied (and not nervous!) when you have to leave the house to run some errands. Smear some peanut butter and treats inside and they'll be trying to lick it out for hours.
10. A calming spray you spritz on areas where your cat likes to hang the most and you'll quickly see how much more relaxed they are when they're near that spot.
11. A pet odor eliminator spray that not only works as a waterless shampoo *and* a deodorant spray, but the lavender scent keeps them relaxed while feeling super fresh.
12. A crate so they have their own little place to call their own. Basically, they're going to put up a sign that says "no humanz allowed" and "Jane Pawsten's Chill Spot."
13. Calming treats because they'll keep your furry baby relaxed and composed during stressful situations, such as visits to the vet, long road trips, or watching RuPaul's Drag Race. Who's going to win?!
14. A fleece blanket so Olivia Chewton John can stop stealing your blanket when you two are cuddling on the couch.
15. A puppy plush that Queen Elizabark will immediately make their favorite toy in the house. It comes with a plastic heart that makes heartbeat noises, which may help your new pup feel a bit more relaxed. Bonus: This company donates two pounds of nutritious food to shelter pets for every plush they sell.
16. A diffuser to emit an odorless copy of ~pheromone~ around the room which will seriously help your feline buddy feel more comfortable and less stressed in their environment.
17. Stress relief treats that contain safe natural ingredients with added vitamins and minerals to help relieve Mary Puppins' fear of storms, fireworks, owner separation, grooming, and even travel.
18. A plant-based calming leave-in conditioner to keep Lady Dogiva's fur silky smooth and also just *so* chill thanks to that relaxing lavender scent.
19. An Furhaven orthopedic dog bed with three-sided bolsters that taper around the front which promotes enhanced security, making them feel safe and relaxed.
20. A calming collar that has lavender and chamomile essential oils to help relieve tension and anxiety. It'll let Katy Hairy relax and eliminate any aggression. Best part? It's safe for long-term use and hypoallergenic!
21. A heated cat cave because if you own a feline friend, you know how much they absolutely love to have a little space they can call their own to relax far away from all the noise. The "noise" being that pesky pup who just doesn't leave them alone. Ugh.
The reviews in this post have been edited for length and clarity.