28 Pieces Of Clothing And Accessories Under $50 From Amazon That Have Thousands Of 5-Star Reviews
Saving money while looking cute? Where do I sign up?!
We hope you love the products we recommend! All of them were independently selected by our editors. Just so you know, BuzzFeed may collect a share of sales or other compensation from the links on this page if you decide to shop from them. Oh, and FYI — prices are accurate and items in stock as of time of publication.
Hey there! Did you know that Amazon's app has exclusive features that lets you scan barcodes to check prices IRL, use your phone’s camera to search for items with a ~single tap~, track orders in real time, and more? Download it here for free and receive $5 off your first in-app purchase.
Unless otherwise specified, all sizes in this post are listed in women's.
1. A cap-sleeve peasant dress so you can live out your cottagecore dreams and pretend you live in the woods with your forest creature friends. What? We don't all have this dream?
2. A cross-body bag that comes in 49 (!!!) colors so you could literally be *that* person who always matches their bags to their outfits.
3. A pair of biker shorts that, trust me, are not just for working out. Pair these bad boys with an oversized graphic tee and chunky sneaks for *the* perfect summer look.
4. A pack of four blue-light–blocking glasses so you can protect your eyes from the blinding lights of your devices while also looking ridiculously ~adorable~.
5. A pair of Levi's denim shorts you'll quickly label your go-to shorts, because duh. Look at them! They're perfect!
6. A basic short-sleeve T-Shirt because you can never go wrong with a classic. You'll be wearing it basically all year — dressing it up with a maxi skirt or dressing it down with some cute overalls. It will be your go-to, trust me.
7. A pack of four vintage-style headbands to get your hair out of your face on those especially hot days when sweaty hair is *not* the look. When is it ever the look?
8. A pair of Adidas sneakers you've probably seen every single influencer wearing on Instagram. That's because they're so incredibly versatile and look so chic with any spring and summer outfit.
9. A pleated skirt to add to your "this is what I will wear until the end of time" wardrobe section because it's just so darn cute. It goes with basically any top and the pleated style will have you moving gracefully through the summer in ~style~.
10. A fanny pack because they have come back from the '90s fashion grave and I'm honestly just so excited about it. You can store all of your essentials like masks, hand sanitizer, phone, and even a snack all while keeping your hands free and your back safe from extra weight.
11. A pair of baggy overalls for when you want to nail the "I go to farmers markets and always bring the reusable bags I purchased from Whole Foods and also I drink a lot of kombuchas" aesthetic. Yes, I have thought a lot about this.
12. A pack of 60 (yeah, I said 60) scrunchies so you basically never have to worry about if your hair tie matches your outfit.
13. A graphic T-shirt perfect for basically every hiking excursion you'll be taking this spring and summer season. Is it cliché? Maybe. Is it totally adorable? Yes, absolutely.
14. A pair of round sunglasses I can guarantee will look amazing on you, despite your face shape. They have polarization *and* UV protection. AKA the perfect summer glasses.
15. A foldable straw hat, because it just looks like one of those fashionable hats you see influencers wearing on Instagram all season long. It's you now. You're the influencer.
16. A maxi skirt with a show-stopping slit up one leg so you can show off that tan you've been working on all year. I didn't spend hours sunbathing in the backyard for NOTHING.
17. A pack of 20 hair clips that will immediately make any hairstyle you create look just *so* much more put-together, even if it's a messy bun you rushed because you overslept.
18. A ruffled romper for when you want to give off a romantic vibe instead of your usual gremlin days. Okay, I'm talking about me.
19. A convertible rucksack bag that looks like the kind of bag you'd bring on magical adventures as the main character of an indie film. Basically my dream aesthetic.
20. A pair of striped shorts that basically *exude* summer energy with the bright colors and cute stripes. Pair these paper bag, beauties with a simple basic top and you've got the ~summer vibes~ ready to go. Alexa, play "Stunnin'."
21. A sleeveless tunic blouse to look put together for your next Zoom meeting, even if you're definitely wearing your rubber ducky pajama pants. "What's that? No, you definitely did not see Doritos on my lap." —you (okay me).
22. A distressed baseball cap that comes in 70 colors so you can have a new cap for basically every day of summer (well, almost).
23. A pair of classic aviators because, well, they're classic! These sunglasses are timeless pairs that stand the test of evolving fashion trends time and time again. Plus, you'll look like a cool '80s cop.
24. A bamboo handbag that will look so cute for your next spring Insta-photoshoot. Definitely pair it with a cute floral dress and straw hat for the ultimate seasonal look, trust me.
25. A ruffled off-the-shoulder blouse with some serious ~spring vibes~ you will definitely be wearing to your next virtual brunch date with your friends, trust me. You can finally out stage Sarah for the best outfit. Sorry, Sarah (just kidding I'm not sorry).
26. A pair of low-top sneakers you'll basically be wearing every single day because of how darn comfortable they are. Plus, they're wicked cute so you'll be comfy ~and~ stylish.
27. A backpack for when you like the look of wearing backpacks but prefer when they look a little bit more chic and fashionable than those "casual bags."
28. A long-sleeve shift dress breezy enough to be worn all spring and maybe even summer! Pair any of the 16 colors with stylish sandals and a cute bucket hat for an adorable summer look!
The reviews for this post have been edited for length and clarity.