Just 31 Pieces Of Cute Plus-Size Summer Clothing From Walmart
You're going to be quite literally cool for the summer.
We hope you love the products we recommend! All of them were independently selected by our editors. Just so you know, BuzzFeed may collect a share of sales or other compensation from the links on this page if you decide to shop from them. Oh, and FYI — prices are accurate and items in stock as of time of publication.
Unless otherwise specified, all sizes in this post are listed in women's.
1. A maxi dress with a cold-shoulder design on the sleeves because it's summer and your shoulders deserve to breathe while you walk around looking so ~stylish~.
2. A graphic T-shirt that would look absolutely adorable tucked in a pair of high-waisted denim "mom" shorts and your favorite sandals.
3. A pair of jeans because everyone needs at least one pair of jeans that go with everything and these are it.
4. A floral-printed maxi dress so you can live the cottagecore aesthetic of your dreams and live at farmers markets all summer.
6. A pair of bike shorts so you can finally jump on this trend and see how amazing having of pair of these in your wardrobe actually is.
7. A high-low maxi skirt that's light and airy, but still classy enough to be worn to a Zoom brunch date with your friends. Bring on the homemade mimosas!
8. A floral fit and flare dress to wear to a future high tea and be the belle of the ball. By ball I mean literally anywhere you go to because this dressing is stunning.
9. A printed tank with a ring detail design on the collar that'll look perfect with a sleek blazer or even at a picnic with some lightweight shorts.
10. A wide-legged cropped pant with probably the most summer design I've ever seen on a pair of pants. Hello, tropical! The flowy design of these pants will leave you feeling cool and airy all season long.
12. A graphic tee with a cityscape design to remind you of when you visited your favorite city last summer and still mention it to everyone like you're a local. "Have you been to *obscure store no one would know* in Soho? Probably not." – me, honestly.
13. A pair of printed dress pants that brings style, comfort, and class all bundled into one perfect look.
14. A maxi skirt with a front button design to give a unique look to your typical skirt. Pair it with your favorite strappy sandals and a loose blouse tucked in for an effortlessly casual look.
15. A square neck blouse with a floral print design that'll make you look like one of those fashion bloggers you see on Instagram wearing the cutest summer outfits and wish it was you. Well, it is now.
16. A smocked midi dress you could dress up with heels or dress down with your favorite pair of white chunky sneakers for a casual look. Bonus points if you add a woven straw bag for the ultimate summer look.
17. A pair of printed capris to still look professional in the office, but also not sweat wearing pants when it's 80 degrees out and the AC mysteriously acts up, yet again.
18. A peasant top with ruffle sleeves that has just enough style to look fashionable tucked into a pair of jeans, slacks, or even a high-waisted skirt.
19. An A-line dress so fun, you'll want to twirl in it all day, every day. This dress comes in seven colors – one for every day of the week! "Love the dress! Is it a special occasion?" Nah, it's just Tuesday.
20. A skort that is giving me some serious ~'90s vibes~. Pair it with chunky sneakers and a graphic tee for a simple retro look. I'd even include a fun fanny pack to really bring the whole look together.
21. A button-down denim shirt with cap sleeves so you don't have to worry about your arms not getting enough sun this summer or your rolled sleeves constantly falling down.
22. An elbow length bodysuit that will take away the trouble of constantly having to fix your tucked-in shirt when moving around throughout your day. Sure, bathroom trips are weird but it's the price we pay to look so darn cute.
23. A leopard print jumpsuit because you're fierce, stylish, and oh-so-sassy. This suit was literally made for you. Pair it with a some black heels and you're ready to rock the day.
24. A long-sleeved tunic top that may look too heavy for summer, but it's actually so light and breezy. The striped pattern just screams "I make fresh-squeezed lemonade" and I'm living for it.
25. A pair of wide leg pull-on cropped pants you could wear anywhere this summer. Your newly decorated back patio? A solo date at the park? Yes, please!
26. A quarter-sleeve split neck top because picture this top tucked into a bold green capri pant and black heels? You'd look show-stoppingly trendy, and not sweating buckets because your outfit will be so cool (both literally and figuratively).
27. A sweater and tank set for when you want to dress up slightly more than usual but still want to be ridiculously comfortable and lightweight. Basically, my aesthetic.
28. A pair of pull-on Bermuda shorts that resemble those old school shorts your mom used to wear while gardening, and I'm living for the trend. There's a reason she wore them so much, trust me.
29. A cropped denim jacket perfect for those cooler summer nights out when you always make the best memories. Ahh, summer.
30. A pair of light wash skinny ankle jeans that will most likely become a basic in your summer wardrobe. The higher rise design is not only super cute, but provides all-day comfort most lower rise jeans don't offer.
31. A V-neck wrap dress because you'll definitely have at least one special occasion to wear a dress so elegant and light. For example, when you need to buy groceries or pick up the mail in front of your house. Really, any occasion works.
Reviews have been edited for length and/or clarity.