Just 26 Products Our Readers Really Love
Cute car diffusers, s'mores-flavored ChapSticks, faucet extenders, and other popular items from BuzzFeed Shopping posts.
We hope you love the products we recommend! All of them were independently selected by our editors. Just so you know, BuzzFeed may collect a share of sales or other compensation from the links on this page if you decide to shop from them. Oh, and FYI — prices are accurate and items in stock as of time of publication.
1. A laptop stand because you've probably been WFH on the couch all year and your neck is paying for it. Okay, it's me. I've been doing it.
2. A massage ball to get deep into your muscles since you've been working out way more than ever with all these home workouts on Youtube. Those spikes will hit *every* point.
3. A sweater stone that will remove pilling from sweaters, blankets, pillows, couches — you name it! You won't have to pick at every little ball on your cardigan anymore! You're so welcome.
4. A car diffuser so you can make your car smell absolutely heavenly while also having an adorable piece of decor on your rearview mirror.
5. A lip oil to soothe your dry lips *and* give them a healthy tint. Best part? It's vegan, cruelty-free, paraben-free, and mineral-oil free!
6. A faucet extender for those little hands that just can't quite reach the sink faucet yet. They'll get there, but for now...let's give 'em a hand.
7. An Away carry-on suitcase so beautiful, you'll feel like one of those Instagram influencers who take those pics where they look effortlessly stylish and refreshed. Meanwhile, I wear pajamas and look like death when I travel.
8. A dust cleaning gel that will get into all the nooks and crannies your regular cleaning tools just won't reach. Plus, it's just fun to touch.
9. A two-tier storage basket organizer you can literally use anywhere in your home that needs organizing. Some customers used them for their refrigerators, closets, and even bathroom storage!
10. A face cover hook you can attach to your car's vent so you never have to worry about forgetting your mask on your next drive-thru trip for Starbies.
11. A folding board that will satisfy any perfectionist's desire to make their drawers and closet look beautifully organized. The Home Edit who? Marie Kondo who?
12. Fairy lights to *light* up your life wherever you need an extra bit of magic. You can put them on your ceilings, walls, or even windows and immediately make your room feel like the room of the main character in a coming-of-age indie movie.
13. A suncatcher sticker for the person who constantly needs some Disney magic every time they look out their window. 🎶 And at last I seeeee the liiiight. 🎶
14. A book of birds to teach your little one (or yourself, I'm not here to judge) more about birds! The book includes some information about 12 different birds *and* their actual bird song!
15. Round, retro-style sunglasses that'll protect your eyes while you soak up all the sun this summer. We need all the vitamin D we can get this year, am I right?
16. A three-wick candle to quickly become the only candle you'll ever buy. Basically, anyone who smells this candle will immediately think of you. You ~are~ oud wood and musk.
17. A cable cover that'll keep all those annoying cables behind your TV finally under control Bonus: these are a great way to protect your cords from any pesky little pets of yours that just *love* to nibble on them.
18. A produce ball – it'll absorb ethylene gas to keep your produce fresher for way longer. Yes, that means that bag of lettuce in the drawer in your fridge can judge you for longer while you reach for that delicious leftover takeout.
19. Plush duckies so your pup has some new toys to play with, but honestly, they'll probably just cuddle them because they're so darn cute.
20. A squalane face oil with vitamin C and rose to help brighten, firm, hydrate, and fight free radicals on your beautiful skin. Basically, get ready for that summer glow this year.
21. S'mores-flavored ChapSticks to not only have your lips feeling super moisturized, but they'll taste so good you won't be able to resist licking them off your lips.
22. A stain and odor eliminator that will dissolve even the toughest of stains off of any of your surfaces. We got you now, Mr. McTinkle.
23. A bookmark so you can keep track of what page you're on *and* all the books you're definitely going to read this year. Or next year...or the next. We'll get there.
24. A rechargeable lighter so you never have to worry about using a regular old light or wasteful matches every time you want your home to smell lovely.
25. Plant food spikes to ensure your plant babies are getting all the food and nutrients they need to grow big and strong. Now I just need one for me.
26. A sleep headband with headphones in it for all those sleep stories and white noises you love to hear before bed, but are tired of regular earbuds constantly falling out of your ear. Bonus: you can finally drown out your partner's snoring. Huzzah!
The reviews for this post have been edited for length and clarity.