50 Creative Valentine's Day Gifts They Won't See Coming
There is love in the air and unique gifts in this post.
We hope you love the products we recommend! All of them were independently selected by our editors. Just so you know, BuzzFeed may collect a share of sales or other compensation from the links on this page if you decide to shop from them. Oh, and FYI — prices are accurate and items in stock as of time of publication.
1. A 3D wood world map that comes with push pins so you can track all the places you've visited and created beautiful memories together.
3. A bath time wineglass holder so they have a designated place for their wine glass while they soak in bubbles for the next hour or so. Do not disturb!
4. A plant digital print that'll really show off their love of plants in a unique way. You can download it based on the ratio you want and pick the perfect frame for them.
5. A chalkboard ceramic mug so every morning when you make them a cup of coffee you can write a cute little note. "Let's order pizza tonight." Ahh, music to my ears.
6. Or a lego mug to give them something creative to do while drinking their favorite cup o' joe instead of mindlessly scrolling TikTok all morning. Oh, just me? Okay..
7. A bidet attachment for their toilet because you not only care about them, but you also care about their tush. They deserve to poo in ~luxury~.
8. A s'mores maker that'll basically hold down your delicious concoction while it melts in the microwave, making (almost) perfect s'mores every time. I say almost because nothing beats a roasted marshmallow, but this is definitely the next best thing.
9. A mini cryptic lock to hold a sweet note or gift that they can only open by deciphering the code. When they solve it, they'll feel like a regular detective. The name's Holmes. Sherlock Holmes.
10. A starter witch kit so your partner can get started on their new journey of being the witchiest witch of all the land.
11. A sleeping eye mask with built-in Bluetooth headphones that will allow them to listen to their favorite sleep sounds with no disruptions, like your snoring.
12. A Baby Nessie tea infuser simply too adorable not to gift your tea-loving partner. Turns out, this sea monster's shape is ideal for steeping loose tea!
13. Or a tea drop sample for the person who just hates dealing with tea bags and infusers all the time but still really enjoys tea. These bad boys will dissolve right into the hot water!
14. A pair of bold polymer clay daisy earrings because who needs a bouquet when you have the option to wear your favorite flowers?
15. A mindful breathing necklace so they always have a convenient reminder to practice their breathing and stay present in the moment. Don't we all need this right now?
16. A yoga mat made from cork that is hypo-allergenic, naturally antimicrobial, soft, and lightweight. The mat also has 59 stretches and 60 yoga poses for them to look at while they're in down dog.
17. A relaxing and meditative Buddha board so your partner can draw whatever their heart desires and watch it slowly fade away.
18. An artificial rose in a glass dome à la Beauty and the Beast that will make them feel like your love for them is endless.
19. A personalized love letter blanket because nothing says love quite like getting them a cozy throw to chill in after a long day of being amazing.
20. A resin-filled jewelry holder so they can have a unique piece of art to put their earrings, bracelets or even an ~engagement ring~ perhaps?? Hmm.
21. A fill-in-the-blank book to express your love when sometimes it feels a little difficult to do so.
22. A moon lamp for that person who is, like, ~really~ into everything that has to do with our moon. You can also use this as an opportunity to say you would "give them the moon." *swoon*
23. A bracelet to keep an intention locked away in the clasp but with them at all times. Like "I intend to leave the toilet seat down when I'm done using it." So sweet.
24. A soy candle that will cleanse all bad vibes they may have near them. Nothing shows you care quite like sage-ing your partner's life.
25. A plantable greeting card to send a positive message and make a positive impact on the planet. Now that's a win/win!
26. A wall-mounted chess board so you two can constantly play throughout the day while also having a cute wall decor. This looks like something Beth Harmon from The Queen's Gambit would have in her home.
27. A personalized art print of you and your partner (and even your doggo!) on a super cute tandem bike. I've never been on one, but after seeing this print...I kind of wish I had.
28. A container of capsule messages filled with cute little notes for your partner to open at random moments of their lives for a little pick-me-up. Alexa, play "Message in a Bottle."
29. A fill in the blank book to fill with all of the things about them that are dear to you. This is a perfect gift for when you struggle to express how you feel but you have so much love for this person.
32. A travel stub diary to preserve all of those tickets you've been keeping in a random storage box under the bed. This would even be a cute place to store old movie tickets!
33. A hydroponic glass planter so they can always have a little spot on their desk for some greenery. Plus, it's just a wicked cool piece.
34. A butterfly jar you can customize with some sweet words to make the ~ultimate~ personal and romantic gift for any butterfly lover.
35. A long-distance lamp set that emits an ambient glow when you touch it while simultaneously emitting the same light to your partner's lamp. Quarantine ain't got nothing in your relationship.
36. A customizable night sky map as a creative way to show how your relationship was truly ~written in stars~.
37. A pair of crew socks that honestly just speak to me (and probably your introvert S.O.) on a physical, mental, and emotional level.
38. A long-distance touch bracelet so it always feels like they're near you, even if you're thousands of miles apart. When one bracelet gets touched, the other one will light up and vibrate.
39. A lovebox that allows you to send sweet messages to your partner through their app. When the message is sent, the heart will spin and when they open it, tada! There's the message!
40. A cool can coat to keep you and your partner's brews cold and looking fly. Wearing a puffer to match the can's coat is not required but it is highly encouraged.
41. A scrapbook perfect for anyone who is a fan of the movie Up. I still cry thinking about the opening scene. This could be you two. *sobs*
42. A heating and cooling llama pad, which has "creative V-Day gift" written all over it (figuratively, of course). It's functional and adorable, so there's really nothing for your Valentine not to love about it!
43. A personalized picnic table that's actually an all-in-one table and basket. All you have to do it request your engraving, find your favorite gingham-print blanket, and then get picnicking, lovebirds!
44. Or a serving tray with a print of their favorite *adult beverage* sure to be cherished for dinner parties to come.
45. A set of dancing dinosaur studs that are as adorable as they are durable and as trendy as they are Mesozoic.
46. A unique felt flower bouquet, which is a definite creative upgrade to a real flower arrangement. The only difference is that this is gorgeous decor without a shelf life!
47. A killer PyroPet candle that's cute on the outside and downright hardcore on the inside. Simply strike a match and let the animal melt away to reveal its crazy cool metal skeleton.
49. A dog hair claw clip that's ~leaps and bounds~ above all of the other accessories they currently have in their collection.
50. And a book wallet styled after their favorite novel, because the way to a bookworm's heart is by gifting them tons of novelty merchandise inspired by their home library.
The reviews for this post have been edited for length and clarity.