41 Creative Valentine's Day Gifts They Won't See Coming
There is love in the air and unique gifts in this post.
We hope you love the products we recommend! All of them were independently selected by our editors. Just so you know, BuzzFeed may collect a share of sales or other compensation from the links on this page if you decide to shop from them. Oh, and FYI — prices are accurate and items in stock as of time of publication.
2. A 3D wood world map that comes with push pins so you can track all the places you've visited and created beautiful memories together.
3. A bath time wineglass holder so they have a designated place for their wine glass while they soak in bubbles for the next hour or so. Do not disturb!
4. A plant digital print that'll really show off their love of plants in a unique way. You can download it based on the ratio you want and pick the perfect frame for them.
5. A chalkboard ceramic mug so every morning when you make them a cup of coffee you can write a cute little note. "Let's order pizza tonight." Ahh, music to my ears.
6. A bidet attachment for their toilet because you not only care about them, but you also care about their tush. They deserve to poo in ~luxury~.
7. A lego mug to give them something creative to do while drinking their favorite cup o' joe instead of mindlessly scrolling TikTok all morning. Oh, just me? Okay..
8. A s'mores maker that'll basically hold down your delicious concoction while it melts in the microwave, making (almost) perfect s'mores every time. I say almost because nothing beats a roasted marshmallow, but this is definitely the next best thing.
9. A mini cryptic lock to hold a sweet note or gift that they can only open by deciphering the code. When they solve it, they'll feel like a regular detective. The name's Holmes. Sherlock Holmes.
10. A mini vacuum cleaner so they can clean up their WFH space. Yes, it's obvious there are now snack crumbs on your keyboard. Don't worry, I don't judge.
11. A sleeping eye mask with built-in Bluetooth headphones that will allow them to listen to their favorite sleep sounds with no disruptions, like your snoring.
12. A starter witch kit so your partner can get started on their new journey of being the witchiest witch of all the land.
13. A tea drop sample for the person who just hates dealing with tea bags and infusers all the time but still really enjoys tea. These bad boys will dissolve right into the hot water!
15. A mindful breathing necklace so they always have a convenient reminder to practice their breathing and stay present in the moment. Don't we all need this right now?
16. A yoga mat made from cork that is hypo-allergenic, naturally antimicrobial, soft, and lightweight. The mat also has 59 stretches and 60 yoga poses for them to look at while they're in down dog.
17. A relaxing and meditative Buddha board so your partner can draw whatever their heart desires and watch it slowly fade away.
18. An artificial rose in a glass dome à la Beauty and the Beast that will make them feel like your love for them is endless.
19. A personalized love letter blanket because nothing says love quite like getting them a cozy throw to chill in after a long day of being amazing.
20. A resin-filled jewelry holder so they can have a unique piece of art to put their earrings, bracelets or even an ~engagement ring~ perhaps?? Hmm.
21. A fill-in-the-blank book to express your love when sometimes it feels a little difficult to do so.
22. A moon lamp for that person who is, like, ~really~ into everything that has to do with our moon. You can also use this as an opportunity to say you would "give them the moon." *swoon*
23. A bracelet to keep an intention locked away in the clasp but with them at all times. Like "I intend to leave the toilet seat down when I'm done using it." So sweet.
24. A soy candle that will cleanse all bad vibes they may have near them. Nothing shows you care quite like sage-ing your partner's life.
26. A wall-mounted chess board so you two can constantly play throughout the day while also having a cute wall decor. This looks like something Beth Harmon from The Queen's Gambit would have in her home.
27. A personalized art print of you and your partner (and even your doggo!) on a super cute tandem bike. I've never been on one, but after seeing this print...I kind of wish I had.
28. A container of capsule messages filled with cute little notes for your partner to open at random moments of their lives for a little pick-me-up. Alexa, play "Message in a Bottle."
29. A fill in the blank book to fill with all of the things about them that are dear to you. This is a perfect gift for when you struggle to express how you feel but you have so much love for this person.
32. A travel stub diary to preserve all of those tickets you've been keeping in a random storage box under the bed. This would even be a cute place to store old movie tickets!
33. A hydroponic glass planter so they can always have a little spot on their desk for some greenery. Plus, it's just a wicked cool piece.
34. A butterfly jar you can customize with some sweet words to make the ~ultimate~ personal and romantic gift for any butterfly lover.
35. A long-distance lamp set that emits an ambient glow when you touch it while simultaneously emitting the same light to your partner's lamp. Quarantine ain't got nothing in your relationship.
36. A wood map of the city where you both met to always have that beautiful memory laser cut into a unique piece of art.
37. A pair of crew socks that honestly just speak to me (and probably your introvert S.O.) on a physical, mental, and emotional level.
38. A long-distance touch bracelet so it always feels like they're near you, even if you're thousands of miles apart. When one bracelet gets touched, the other one will light up and vibrate.
39. A lovebox that allows you to send sweet messages to your partner through their app. When the message is sent, the heart will spin and when they open it, tada! There's the message!
40. A deep kneading neck massager because your partner deserves a little bit of TLC after a long day of dealing with you (just kidding, I'm sure you're great!).
41. A scrapbook perfect for anyone who is a fan of the movie Up. I still cry thinking about the opening scene. This could be you two. *sobs*
The reviews for this post have been edited for length and clarity.