These Things From Amazon Are So Cute And We Have The Receipts To Prove It
Leopard print, maxi skirts, denim jackets, and pajamas reviewers love so much.
We hope you love the products we recommend! All of them were independently selected by our editors. Just so you know, BuzzFeed collects a share of sales and/or other compensation from the links on this page. Oh, and FYI — prices are accurate and items in stock as of time of publication.
Hey there! Did you know that Amazon's app has exclusive features that lets you scan barcodes to check prices IRL, use your phone’s camera to search for items with a ~single tap~, track orders in real time, and more? Download it here for free and receive $5 off your first in-app purchase.
1. A tie-bow blouse so you can look super stylish at your next Zoom work meeting, even if you're wearing pajama shorts underneath. No one's gonna know.
2. A long-sleeve sleepwear set to lounge on the couch while bingeing The Crown but also look totally adorable. I mean, look at these cute stars!
3. A sleeveless racerback maxi dress so you can feel comfortable while running errands but look so put together with literally *no* effort. Plus, it has poooockets!
4. A pair of split high-waisted pants to confuse everyone when they see you rocking these bad boys. Is it a maxi skirt? Is it pants? They're so flowy it's hard to tell!
5. A leopard print blouse that will have you looking wild and cute when you pair it with some mom jeans and sneakers.
6. A pajama set so cozy, you'll end up buying all 34 (!!!) colors just so you can wear one every day of the month and have a few left over for laundry days!
7. A lantern sleeve knit dress that will become your "go-to" dress for basically any occasion. At-home date night? Virtual game night with the pals? The possibilities are ~endless~.
8. An asymmetrical maxi skirt with some serious va-va-VOOM vibes. It's soft, it's comfortable *and* you'll look amazing.
9. A floral long-sleeve dress for when you love spring fashion, but you're also pretty minimal with your style. This simple dress exudes the spring vibes without having to think too hard about what you're going to wear.
10. A chiffon blouse you'll wear so much, people will start wondering if it's the only top you own. Don't worry, though, because you can buy it in 20 colors!
11. An oversized trucker jacket which I can guarantee will make any of your outfits instantly look put together. Not sure if your outfit looks good? Add a jacket. Trust me.
12. A tunic dress that is basically screaming *spring* with every adorable flower detail on the mesh sleeves.
13. A leopard print pullover sweater because it's still cold in the spring and you'll need some adorable sweaters to get you through the cold fronts.
14. A bell-sleeve blouse to switch it up from your basic blouse. The sleeves add such a level of fun and the layering is just *chef's kiss* perfection.
15. A long chiffon cardigan that can work so well as a bathing suit cover-up or just as an extra beautiful layer to your favorite spring outfit.
16. A ruffled mini dress you'll basically call the "everything" dress. Why? Because you'll be wearing it for literally anything that requires you to dress nicely.
17. A graphic T-shirt because you know at least five fashion bloggers who wear graphic tees like this and always look so good. This could be you!
18. A jumpsuit that adds a splash of sexy (hello exposed shoulder!) in a seemingly basic outfit. I'd definitely style this with some statement accessories.
19. A tank and short set with a rainbow detail sure to brighten everyone's day when they see it! You just can't be grumpy when you see a rainbow. The rainbow being you, of course.
20. A cropped T-shirt that would look seriously *so* adorable with a pair of skinny jeans and white sneakers. Just trust me on this one.
21. A button-down blouse so you don't have to think too hard about what you're going to wear for the day. These bold stripes basically speak for themselves. "Hello. Look at me. I am amazing." —Your shirt.
22. A denim jacket guaranteed to be a staple piece to your wardrobe. It will immediately make any outfit look so chic and works for any time of the year. Plus, there are 10 colors to choose from!
23. A pair of denim shorts so you don't have to commit to heavy jeans in warm weather but also don't have to wear super short shorts either. They're the *perfect* length.
24. A bell-sleeve blouse for when you want to look professional for your Zoom meeting at work, but don't feel like committing to that much heavy fabric.
25. A smocked cami tank perfect for all your cute spring high-waisted shorts you own. This top is so cute, you can keep the rest of your outfit minimal and it would still look put together and stylish!
26. A pair of Levi's overalls because you can never go wrong with a classic pair of overalls like these. They're timeless and literally work for every season of the year.
27. And a halter neck romper so you can have the absolutely perfect base to any outfit. No really. Add an oversized button-down shirt and chunky shoes and you're done. Wear a cute skirt over the bottoms and boom, ya done.
Some reviews have been edited for length and/or clarity.