1. When your fiance suggests cutting the wedding budget to save for a new car, you’re like:
2. Your bridesmaids don’t complain about the mandatory stilettos anymore. You put the kabosh on that.
3. When people ask your wedding planner how they can help, she says:
4. Meanwhile, you’re just like:
5. When your family walks in the room and you’re in wedding planning mode, they know what to do.
6. There’s just not enough time to catch up with your non-engaged friends anymore.
7. Everything becomes a competition with your other engaged friends. And you always win.
8. Your future mother-in-law starts looking at you like this. But you don’t really care.
9. When friends tell you to be happier and stop stressing about your wedding, you’re like:
10. Generally, this.
- Notorious Mexican drug lord Joaquín "El Chapo" Guzmán has been extradited to the United States to face multiple charges.
- Donald Trump's pick for treasury secretary, Steve Mnuchin, was grilled by Democrats over his time leading a mortgage company that carried out over 36,000 foreclosures.
- Senegal says it has sent troops into Gambia in an attempt to remove President Yahya Jammeh, who has refused to step down since losing reelection in December.
- A majority of American adults get news from Facebook, according to a new survey by BuzzFeed, but only 18% of respondents said they trusted news from Facebook. ✋ 📰