1. When your fiance suggests cutting the wedding budget to save for a new car, you’re like:
2. Your bridesmaids don’t complain about the mandatory stilettos anymore. You put the kabosh on that.
3. When people ask your wedding planner how they can help, she says:
4. Meanwhile, you’re just like:
5. When your family walks in the room and you’re in wedding planning mode, they know what to do.
6. There’s just not enough time to catch up with your non-engaged friends anymore.
7. Everything becomes a competition with your other engaged friends. And you always win.
8. Your future mother-in-law starts looking at you like this. But you don’t really care.
9. When friends tell you to be happier and stop stressing about your wedding, you’re like:
10. Generally, this.
- Hillary Clinton returned to the public arena in one of her first political appearances since the election, urging Democrats to "keep fighting."
- The White House blocked several media ooutlets it's been critical of, including BuzzFeed, from a closed-door briefing by Press Secretary Sean Spicer.
- The White House strongly denies reports that Chief of Staff Reince Priebus urged the FBI to undermine stories linking Trump to Russia.
- Kim Jong Nam, the half-brother of North Korea's leader, was killed with a chemical weapon last week at an airport in Malaysia.