1. When your fiance suggests cutting the wedding budget to save for a new car, you’re like:
2. Your bridesmaids don’t complain about the mandatory stilettos anymore. You put the kabosh on that.
3. When people ask your wedding planner how they can help, she says:
4. Meanwhile, you’re just like:
5. When your family walks in the room and you’re in wedding planning mode, they know what to do.
6. There’s just not enough time to catch up with your non-engaged friends anymore.
7. Everything becomes a competition with your other engaged friends. And you always win.
8. Your future mother-in-law starts looking at you like this. But you don’t really care.
9. When friends tell you to be happier and stop stressing about your wedding, you’re like:
10. Generally, this.
- An armed militant group is urging its members to patrol polling stations on election day, a move the group's leaders say is aimed at preventing voter fraud.
- As a bitter civil war in Yemen shows no signs of stopping, nearly 14 million people are struggling to feed themselves every day.
- The Obama administration delayed trans workers' protections for years after a landmark civil rights decision 🔎🌈
- And here's everything you need to know about Apple's Fall Mac Event📱 🍎