1. The “Californian” Look.
You may probably think this looks nice, but what I think is “How long have you been growing your roots? You seriously need to dye your hair!”.
2. Golden Accesories.
A few years ago, gold was either tacky or for old ladies and now everything is golden. Can we please go back to silver like it should be?
3. Neon Clothing.
Are we back in the 80’s???
4. Mini Skirts That Are Way Too Mini.
If I had a teenage daughter, I’d ask her to actually put on some clothes. Yes, I may sound old fashioned but a little shorter and you can see some girls’ throats. I’m lost. I don’t know when did dressing like a whore become cool.
5. Geometric Prints.
Is this cute? ‘Cause recently I’ve been seeing things like this all over and to be honest, I hate it.
6. Black & White Stiped Pants.
I admit it, the first time I saw a friend wearing them I thought they were cute, in a Tim Burton - Beetlejuice kinda way. But now that everybody has a pair, and I mean everybody… not so cute anymore…
- Donald Trump slammed the CIA after reports that the agency believes Russia used hacks to try to help him win.
- Rudy Giuliani is no longer being considered for a position in the Trump administration. Trump says the former NYC mayor withdrew his name.
- Fire investigators have ruled out a refrigerator as the cause of a warehouse fire that killed 36 people in Oakland, California.
- The world's oldest known breeding seabird just laid another egg. Her name is Wisdom and she's 66 🐦