We had Arby’s when I was little but it’s been gone for more than a decade. I loved it back then and now as an adult I’d trade any hamburguer for a roast beef sandwich. I think this is the best fast food chain.
2. The Cheesecake Factory.
We don’t need Penny. We just need the good food and the best cheesecakes.
3. Disney Store.
Some Disney magic over here, please!
4. Dunkin’ Donuts.
Another one that we used to have and for some reason now is gone. We have Krispy Kreme but we all know that Dunkin’ Donuts’ coffee is way better.
5. Fogo de Chao.
We have a few churrascarias but they’re not that good. I’ve never been to Brazil so I can’t compare. To me, this is the best one.
6. Old Navy.
We have Gap, we have Banana Republic but I still feel like there’s something missing…
7. Orange Julius.
About 12 years ago someone decided to open one with a Dairy Queen right in the middle of a suburban residential avenue. I wonder why the Dairy Queens at the malls worked out but Orange Julius didn’t… If only they’d bring it back in a right location, like a mall, for instance… Was that so hard to imagine back then?
For the girls like me who love stationery and still write notes, cards and letters the way they’re meant to.
9. Victoria’s Secret.
We are willing to pay overpriced underwear / lingerie as long as it’s as nice as Victoria’s Sectret’s is, just as their beauty products and cosmetics.
10. Williams - Sonoma.
I know a lot of people who’d be thrilled to buy at this store, for themselves and for gifts. It would be my mom’s Disneyland. And I’d gladly join her.
11. Hot Topic.
I loved this store when I was a teenager. Now I’m more into Banana Republic. But we still need a place with cool T-Shirts like this one.
12. A Good New York Style Deli.
Is it too much to ask for a place with a decent matzah-ball soup and a Reuben sandwich?
13. Caramel Apple Pops.
I’ll trade them for cajeta pops.
- Republicans have breathed new life into their once dead Obamacare replacement and it may be enough to get the bill through the House.
- Sebastian Gorka couldn't make it as a national security expert in Hungary, but that's not stopping him from advising President Trump.
- "We can never apologize enough." United released its report on the plane dragging accident, and outlined changes it'll make to prevent similar incidents.
- People are calling the Trump administration's new "criminal alien" hotline to report how they've been victimized by space aliens 👽☎️