1. Thanksgiving Leftovers Pockets
2. Here’s a video that shows you how to make them:
3 cups mashed potatoes
1 cup shredded turkey
1 cup corn
1 tablespoon water
2 tablespoons vegetable oil
1. Combine mashed potatoes, shredded turkey, and corn in a medium-sized bowl.
2. Whisk together the egg and water for the egg wash.
3. Lay out empanada wrappers on a lightly floured surface.
4. Brush egg wash over surface of wrappers.
5. Scoop two tablespoons of the mashed potato mixture into the center of each wrapper.
6. Fold each wrapper in half and press the edges together so it is sealed.
7. Add 2 tablespoons of vegetable oil to a skillet on medium heat.
8. Cook pierogi for 1-2 minutes on both sides.
9. Serve with gravy and cranberry sauce. Yum!