2. Sometimes, no matter what you do, it feels like the house will never be truly organized.
Use file holders to get a few things under control.
3. Room 1: The Kitchen
You’ve already alphabetized the canned goods, anyways.
4. 1. Apply adhesive stickers to all three corners of the file holder and stick it to the inside door of the cabinet under the sink.
Use this to hold onto cleaning supplies or kitchen tools you use frequently. No worries! You can use removable ones like these for $3.04.
5. 2. Use clear or wire file holders to house veggies that will otherwise run away from you.
Better than keeping them in those awful crinkly bags you buy them in. This concept helps maximize shelf space by vertically stacking food that would otherwise just roll around and get squished.
6. 3. Stack file holders sideways for added shelf space in the fridge and/or freezer.
Noticed how wonderfully categorized this freezer is with the frozen fruit is separated from the meat and leftovers.
7. Room 2: The Living Room
If you could, you would Saran wrap the entire room.
8. 1. Turn a wooden file holder into a shelf by drilling it sideways into a corner wall.
Use your new makeshift shelves for magazines, remote controls, extra blankets, or knick knacks if you’re tight on space and want some custom storage space.
9. Room 3: The Bathroom
It’s about time you brought order to this uncivilized space.
10. 1. Use a plastic or paper file holder to store your toilet paper rolls.
Never shout for help when you’re *ahem* dropping a deuce, again.
11. Room 4: The Bedroom
Where the magic happens… Like color coding.
12. 1. Use adhesive stickers to hang a pretty magazine organizer on the side of your desk to organize your hair tools.
Wires are the bane of neatness. Can’t live with them, can’t live without them (unless you have an iPhone 7). Using the hanging rack, the wires will just drape so you don’t have to worry about tangling or rolling them up.
13. 2. Store your flat summer shoes so that they don’t pile up.
Looks up Spark Joy method. -> Dies and goes to heaven.
14. Room 5: The Kids Room
A mild panic attack awaits every time you enter this house of horrors.
15. 1. Label a few colorful file holders to put some of their tiny toys out of sight and out of mind.
You don’t even want to think about the last time you stepped on a Lego.
16. Room 6: The Office
The true home of the file holder.
17. 1. Stack a few wooden magazine organizers sideways as shelves for the nondescript items that keep you up at night.
Where, oh where, is the best place for the White Out?
18. 2. Use another wooden file holder to hide away those ugly wires and cable boxes.
The office is no place for a stray wire. We don’t allow any of that nonsense here.
Definitely choose a wood or cardboard holder for this particular trick — wood and cardboard won’t interfere with your wifi signal much (if at all), but a metal organizer probably would slow down your Internet. Read more about it here.
- President Trump signed an anti-abortion executive order that reinstates the so-called "global gag rule," barring foreign organizations taking US money from providing abortions.
- In the first major lawsuit of his presidency, Donald Trump has been sued by top legal scholars over alleged conflicts of interest with his foreign business entanglements.
- Samsung finally explained why its Galaxy Note 7 kept catching fire, blaming a combo of faulty batteries and improper welding in the phones📱🔥
- Alt-right news platform Breitbart News is set to expand its presence in Italy, BuzzFeed News has learned 📰 🇮🇹