Prom 1999. I am wearing a vintage 1950s dress I found for twenty bucks in a junk shop. It was crazy tight then and is now. However, it is the only dress I have that makes me feel even a teensy bit like Audrey Hepburn. The back is cut low with a pink sash hanging between the shoulders. Love it!
- stephaniec63 "23 Reminders That Representation Is E..."
- stephaniec63 "21 Pictures That Will Restore Your Fa..."
- stephaniec63 "After 30 Years, The World's Saddest P..."
- stephaniec63 "Bow Down To This 18-Year-Old Who Just..."
Pet Emoji please.
- stephaniec63 "18 Fierce AF African Prom Dresses Tha..."
- stephaniec63 "This City Hall Wedding Instagram Is B..."
- stephaniec63 "More Than 600 Corgis Had A Beach Part..."
- stephaniec63 "17 Things That Actually Helped Me Los..."
In Japanese myth the Tanuki has magical balls.
- stephaniec63 "Eastern Canada Is Having A Terrible N..."
Response to The Most Popular Bar In Every State In 2015:
The Unicorn in Seattle is fun to look at, but many of the drinks are sickly sweet. I love myself a sweet drink, but these are like cough syrup and melted Jolly Rancher type concoctions. Try Tavern Law or Canon instead. Canon was voted one of the best bars in America. Tiny but epic. http://www.canonseattle.com/
- stephaniec63 "31 Ridiculously Delightful Gifts You ..."
- stephaniec63 "This Woman Found An Insanely Creative..."
The first story was made into a short film: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gNQIdEv-Emo
- stephaniec63 "This "50 Shades" Twitter Account Is T..."
They forgot Sean Connery as James Bond undercover in Japan in “You Never Live Twice”.
- stephaniec63 "The Trailer For Amy Poehler And Tina ..."
- stephaniec63 "Hilarious Dad Takes Us On A Tour Of H..."
- stephaniec63 "California's "First Dog" Is An Ad..."
- stephaniec63 "A Photo Of A Disney Princess–Inspired..."
British things you should watch!
*Regency House Party (Reality/Historic TV)
*Greenwings (A more madcap version of Scrubs and on Hulu)
*Mooneboy (On Hulu and stars Chris O’Dowd!)
*The Supersizers Go… (Reality/Historic/Foodie TV, Hulu)
*QI - (On Hulu and Stephen Fry is the host of this gameshow)
*Manstrokewoman - (sketch comedy at its finest, on Hulu)
*Snog, Marry, Avoid - (On the street makeover show, Youtube)
*Worst Jobs in History (historical and fun, Youtube)
And these remarkable reality/reenactment TV shows *The Edwardian Farm, Tales of the Green Valley, Victorian Farm, and Coal House - I have found a lot of these on Youtube. I wish America had shows like these.
These are the rings I chose. The large stone is a pink morganite, and the smaller stones are diamonds. I love them because they look unique and dainty. Very becoming! We got them from an Etsy store called In Our Star.
- stephaniec63 "19 Of The Greatest Easter Eggs Hidden..."