1. OMG IMATs today!
2. This is going to be the beeeeeest!
3. OMG this crowd thoough.
4. Whatever I'M TOO EXCITED!
5. Ooh, even the stamp is deluxe!
6. I AM OVERWHELMED BY CHOICES.
7. Where do I go first?
10. These lines are crazy!
11. Okay, okay. Game plan. I'll do a lap and then work out where I want to go.
12. Ooh, look at that man at the M.A.C stall!
13. Ugh the M.A.C girls are so talented.
14. Like really they're amazing.
15. OMG SIGMA IS HERE.
17. I can't believe it; their brushes kick-ass.
18. Holy fuck that queue is massive.
19. Later. That's for later.
20. Oh hello...
21. Mental note: check back here later.
22. Ooh, new brands I've never heard of!
23. This is so exciting!
24. SWATCH EVERYTHING!
25. So many colours!
26. Oooh, this pigmentation!
27. And such great deals!
28. *buy buy buy buy buy buy buy buy buy*
29. Ugh my hand looks ridiculous.
30. Good thing I brought these make-up wipes!
31. Like literally I am so smart.
32. CLEAN SLATE!
33. Okay, lap two.
34. It's Sigma time.
35. *mental preparation for the queue*
36. Literally FML.
37. This is going to take forever.
38. There are people touching me on all four sides of my body right now.
39. Girl you're going to have to move your giant handbag because it is smacking me in the vagina.
40. The girls in front of me are just as exasperated as I am.
41. Oh, this is kind of nice.
42. Like, we're all in this together.
43. Ugh I'm bored.
44. This is taking forever.
45. Seriously bitches how long do you need?
46. Just pick your brushes and GTFO already though.
47. Ugh it's not their fault.
48. OMG someone is leaving.
49. You don't need to apologise for being in the way, just leave and create room please kthxbye.
50. MOVE FORWARD EVERYONE.
51. CLOSE THAT GAP. THIS IS NOT A DRILL!
52. Sweet, sweet progress.
53. I can almost see the stock!
54. Oh my Goooooood this is taking so long.
55. I have literally been standing in this crowd for 30 minutes.
56. I no longer remember a time before I was standing in this line.
57. OMG. OMG. OMFG IT'S HAPPENING!
58. I'M HEEEEEEERE!
59. WHAT THE FUCK DOES THIS GLOVE DO?!
60. IT CLEANS MY BRUSHES?!
61. I WANT IT GIVE IT TO ME.
62. Ugh I feel sorry for the girls behind me.
63. I'll give them the price list and a brochure so they can see what they want.
64. *feeling good karma*
65. These poor people working at this booth. They look so overwhelmed.
66. This must look like a zombie attack from where they're standing.
67. Oh shit, we have literally pushed their table in by about a metre.
68. Okay, down to business.
69. *BUY BUY BUY BUY BUY*
70. Fuck, how do I get out?!
71. Oh, I see what that girl was dealing with before.
72. Sorry, sorry, sorry!
73. Okay, what next?
74. That looks cool, I wonder how it will turn out when it's done.
75. Okay, how about Sugarpill?
76. The line's not TOO crazy right now.
77. Wait where are they again?
78. This way, I think.
79. Ooh, the IMATs stall.
80. Do I want books?!
81. Ooh, look at this book on vintage glamour, they're some chic looks.
82. Like I could just change my whole look.
83. ... That's a little impractical.
84. What was I doing?
85. Sugarpill. Right.
86. Ugh look how glam they are!
87. Literally just so fierce.
88. I can't.
89. Ooh I'm at the front already!
90. This is so much nicer than the war zone over at Sigma.
91. Hmm. I know I don't *NEED* ridiculously long, glittery false lashes... but do I maybe want them anyway?!?
93. *Baby buy buy buy!*
94. Ooh Lime Crime!
95. Their packaging is TOO CUTE.
96. I DIE.
98. Ooh, black lipstick.
99. Could I wear black lipstick?
100. I think I could wear black lipstick.
101. Kylie Jenner wore black lipstick that one time.
102. If she can do it I can to it.
103. I don't know *where* I'll wear it.
104. Whatevs. Details, yo.
105. *Ain't no lie baby buy buy buy*
106. Ooh, vintage-inspired make-up!
107. This is so glamorous!
108. LOOK AT THE PACKAGING!!
109. So pretty and shiny and GOLD.
110. Literally I am going to change my whole look and do my make up as if I were a cast member of The Great Gatsby every fucking day from now on.
111. *feeling inspired*
112. I will be so fierce with my deep burgundy lipsticks and smoky eyes.
113. Sure, it might be a little much in the sunlight, but whatevs.
114. It'll be my THING.
115. *buy buy buy buy buy*
116. Ugh I'm tired. So jealous of this girl who gets to lie down with her eyes closed while getting her make-up done.
117. Goals tbh.
118. Okay, I can do one more booth and then I'm going to be 500% done with this.
119. Like I think I might be dying in the bad way.
120. Why is this day so stressful when it's just lining up for fun things I love?
121. I'm so tired and overwhelmed.
122. I've been standing in this new line for about a hundred years and there's not even that many people at this booth.
123. I'm so confused.
124. WHY IS THIS HAPPENING TO ME????
125. Honestly though if you're just going to stand there and chat could you not do it right in front of the products I want to look at?
126. Like seriously. You're not even facing the stall anymore.
127. HAVE SOME RESPECT.
128. SOME OF US ARE HERE TO SHOP!
129. Literally if you just take one step in any direction I will be able to get in there and you can continue chatting until your heart's content.
131. *shopping blackout*
132. What the fuck even just happened?
133. What did I even buy?
134. Who cares I'm sure it's great.
135. Oh God I need to get out of here.
136. Holy shit I'm so tired.
137. FRESH AIR OMG.
138. Personal space!
139. ... What just happened?
140. Oh shit I spent too much money.
141. Like, I can't wait 'til next year but OMG I need to go home right this second.
143. Time for some beauty rest, for sure!