1. Plan on working out in the morning? Go to sleep in your gym clothes!
2. Set up a work out group or regular gym buddy.
3. Schedule your work out around your favorite TV show.
4. Come up with a personal mantra and repeat it every day.
5. If you can't make it to the gym, don't miss your work out day - you can always exercise lightly at your desk.
6. Set a reasonable goal for yourself.
7. Find the work out you really love.
Hitting the gym doesn't have to mean zoning out on the elliptical. Salsa dancing or kickboxing are great ways to burn calories. Not to mention tons of fun, too.