1) Turkey is looking at expelling gay soldiers.
According to GayStarNews, “the Turkish Armed Forces is set to introduce a new regulation that essentially states to gay soldiers: ‘If you come out – you’ll be expelled, if you stay in the closet – we’ll do nothing.’”
2) New South Wales health minister Jillian Skinner launched a campaign to eliminate HIV in the state by 2020.
1) Chris Kluwe was honored at the Family Equality Council’s annual Los Angeles Awards.
“As athletes, what we say on the field and on the sidelines has a direct impact on how some kids are treated on the playground,” he said. “I hope more professional athletes stand up and declare that all American families are worthy of respect in their community and protection under the law.”
2) Kobe Bryant slams a Twitter user for using a gay slur.
“Just letting you know@PacSmoove @pookeo9 that using “your gay” as a way to put someone down ain’t ok! #notcool delete that out ur vocab”
Frank Ocean, “Forrest Gump”
- The former Miss Universe pageant winner who Donald Trump called fat says he treated her "like trash." Now, she's fighting back.
- Senate Republicans said that Donald Trump should have attacked Hillary Clinton on the email scandal and Benghazi during Monday's debate.
- The FDA wants to define what "healthy" actually means on food labels 🍎