1) In a survey, Tampa Bay Lightning players reveal they would support an out teammate.
2) San Francisco 49ers player, Chris Culliver, to undergo sensitivity training and education following his pre-game homophobic remarks.
3) The New York Times revises Ed Koch’s obituary to reflect his sexuality.
4) President Obama thinks the Boy Scouts of America should be open to gays.
Rihanna, “Jump (Club Cheval Rap Remix feat. Theophilus London)”
- From water jugs and dehydrated food, to faraday cages and unregistered vehicles, liberals are prepping for Trump's presidency.