1) In a survey, Tampa Bay Lightning players reveal they would support an out teammate.
2) San Francisco 49ers player, Chris Culliver, to undergo sensitivity training and education following his pre-game homophobic remarks.
3) The New York Times revises Ed Koch’s obituary to reflect his sexuality.
4) President Obama thinks the Boy Scouts of America should be open to gays.
Rihanna, “Jump (Club Cheval Rap Remix feat. Theophilus London)”
- H.R. McMaster was due to retire from the Army. Now he holds what could become one of the most powerful positions in Washington.
- Milo Yiannopoulos has resigned from Breitbart News after he was accused of defending pedophilia in an old video.
- Chris Brown was ordered to stay away from his ex-girlfriend after he allegedly threatened to shoot and kill her, court documents show.
- A 2-year-old boy lost a race at school after he spotted his dad and ran to hug him instead of crossing the finish line 👦💨💞