Just some quick points about the data:
1) All data is based on 450 L&O stories out a total of 456 due to multi-episode arcs.
2) ‘Implied win’ refers to episodes in which you don’t see a definitive negative result.
3) 80% of episodes end with solid wins.
4) Not Guilty verdicts take a nose dive after season 14.
For more information and breakdowns of the verdicts, including verdicts versus number of viewers, visit Overthinking It.
- Trump's pick for education secretary, Betsy DeVos, could face a contentious confirmation hearing — at least by the standards of the position.
- A Trump adviser is presenting himself as an unlikely go-between in an effort to help global elites understand Trump.
- Birth control startups are seeing a spike in demand because many women are nervous coverage will disappear under Trump.
- You can now dig through the CIA's secret history. 12 millions declassified docs are on the internet for all to see 🤓📚