Just some quick points about the data:
1) All data is based on 450 L&O stories out a total of 456 due to multi-episode arcs.
2) ‘Implied win’ refers to episodes in which you don’t see a definitive negative result.
3) 80% of episodes end with solid wins.
4) Not Guilty verdicts take a nose dive after season 14.
For more information and breakdowns of the verdicts, including verdicts versus number of viewers, visit Overthinking It.
- Trump has named H.R. McMaster as his new National Security Adviser, replacing Michael Flynn, who resigned last week.
- Russian ambassador to the UN Vitaly Churkin has died after suffering from cardiac arrest this morning, a day before his 65th birthday.
- Senator Ron Wyden will soon introduce legislation requiring warrants before phones can be searched at the US border.
- A girl's best friend showed up to her date in a fake mustache to spy on her and it is the definition of friendship goals 😎