Just some quick points about the data:
1) All data is based on 450 L&O stories out a total of 456 due to multi-episode arcs.
2) ‘Implied win’ refers to episodes in which you don’t see a definitive negative result.
3) 80% of episodes end with solid wins.
4) Not Guilty verdicts take a nose dive after season 14.
For more information and breakdowns of the verdicts, including verdicts versus number of viewers, visit Overthinking It.
- It's the third day of the Democratic National Convention. Here's where things stand 🇺🇸