Just some quick points about the data:
1) All data is based on 450 L&O stories out a total of 456 due to multi-episode arcs.
2) ‘Implied win’ refers to episodes in which you don’t see a definitive negative result.
3) 80% of episodes end with solid wins.
4) Not Guilty verdicts take a nose dive after season 14.
For more information and breakdowns of the verdicts, including verdicts versus number of viewers, visit Overthinking It.
- In case you were wondering, no — a big cyber attack couldn't swing the election.
- A black metal band crashed a couple's engagement shoot and the photos are 👌