1. McKayla Maroney - Gossip Girl
No surprise here. Who wouldn’t want to see McKayla go toe to toe with Blair Waldorf?
3. Kyla Ross - Modern Family
She quirky and sweet and would perfect as Alex Dunphy’s BFF and maybe she could stand up to Haley.
4. Gabby Douglas - Make It Or Break It
Gabby’s personality is a perfect fit for this ABC Family show. Besides, who wouldn’t love getting an inspirational pep talk from a gold medalist? It’s a shame the show got canceled. Oh well, there’s always The Secret Life Of The American Teenager.
- The suspect wanted for killing 39 people at an Istanbul nightclub on New Year's Day has been captured, Turkish media report.
- At least 40 Democrats are boycotting Donald Trump's inauguration after the president-elect criticized civil rights leader John Lewis.
- Prime Minister Theresa May will set out a "hard Brexit" plan during a speech about Britain leaving the European Union.
- Spencer's Gifts is getting flooded with criticism for selling "Grab America By The Pussy" shirts, which many say normalizes sexual assault.