The journalist basically owned Twitter and those who tried to take swipes at him:
And Coop didn’t hesitate to take down bigoted personalities:
When “Anderson” was canceled, the host finally loosened up and had fun on the show:
And then there were several moments when Anderson looked like a total badass:
20. He brought the gun show to a basketball game.
24. And showed his smarts when he won $50,000 for The Trevor Project during an episode of “Jeopardy.”
Not to mention, his biggest move yet:
- Golf legend Arnold Palmer has died at 87. Known as "The King," his unusual style and charisma changed the game.
- Monday night's presidential debate may be the last hope for environmental activists who want climate in the national conversation.
- US officials have determined al-Qaeda likely influenced suspected New York City bomber Ahmad Khan Rahami.