The journalist basically owned Twitter and those who tried to take swipes at him:
And Coop didn’t hesitate to take down bigoted personalities:
When “Anderson” was canceled, the host finally loosened up and had fun on the show:
And then there were several moments when Anderson looked like a total badass:
20. He brought the gun show to a basketball game.
24. And showed his smarts when he won $50,000 for The Trevor Project during an episode of “Jeopardy.”
Not to mention, his biggest move yet:
- President Trump said he will skip the White House correspondents' dinner. Yesterday, he called the media "the enemy of the people."
- Tom Perez has been named chair of the Democratic National Committee. He was Obama's Labor Secretary.
- Churches across the US are prepping an underground railroad system for immigrants who fear deportation under Trump.
- Here's the beef: Rapper Remy Ma dragged Nicki Minaj in a new diss track, who fired back with a Beyoncé endorsement 😱