1. The August wedding ceremony
“I love the word ‘husband,’” Cori told Freedom To Marry. “There is no other word that better conveys the dedication, depth, and quality of my relationship with Keith. I’m honored on every level.”
15. The scene outside City Hall
- UK chancellor George Osborne says Brexit will impact the economy but Britain faces the challenge from "a position of strength."
- Thousands flooded New York City's streets to celebrate Pride on Sunday. It was a colorful party of love and acceptance.
- S&P, one of the major ratings agencies, has stripped the UK of its triple-A credit rating in the aftermath of Brexit.