1. Nathan Adrian (Swimming)
2. Ryan Lochte (Swimming)
3. Gabby Douglas (Gymnastics)
4. Missy Franklin (Swimming)
5. Ashton Eaton (Track & Field)
6. Carmelita Jeter (Track & Field)
7. Jason Richardson (Track & Field)
8. Megan Rapinoe (Soccer)
10. McKayla Maroney (Gymnastics)
11. Dawn Harper (Track & Field)
13. Tony Azevedo (Water Polo)
14. Kellie Wells (Track & Field)
The games will kick off with the Opening Ceremonies on NBC this Friday, July 27th at 7:30 PM EST. Additionally, fans can watch all 32 sports and 302 events live on NBCOlympics.com.
- Republicans have breathed new life into their once dead Obamacare replacement and it may be enough to get the bill through the House.
- Sebastian Gorka couldn't make it as a national security expert in Hungary, but that's not stopping him from advising President Trump.
- People are calling the Trump administration's new "criminal alien" hotline to report how they've been victimized by space aliens 👽☎️
- Chipotle is finally adding dessert to its menu and cinnamon, honey, and caramel butter dipping sauce will be involved 😋