This post has not been vetted or endorsed by BuzzFeed's editorial staff. BuzzFeed Community is a place where anyone can create a post or quiz. Try making your own!
25 Signs You're From Minneapolis
The Sin Cities, aka Minneapolis, St. Paul.
1. You have a story about the time you ran into Prince.
2. You're used to having a rollercoaster in the middle of the mall.
3. You hated Michelle Bachmann before anyone else did.
4. You join the ranks of Tommy Stinson, Tom Arnold and Dave Pirner in nursing a hangover after a night at the CC Club.
5. You think the Guthrie looks like an Ikea built for the Death Star, but it's the best theater in town.
6. You have a sort of hometown pride in passive aggressive Post-It Notes. They're both Minnesota inventions.
7. You've had awkward small-talk with your parents driving past Sex World, the largest adult emporium in the United States.
8. There's nothing you can't eat on a stick.
9. You've crossed the Wisconsin state line to buy booze on Sunday.
10. Oh yah, you betcha know some hipsters.
11. You have cravings for a Juicy Lucy.
12. You've got an affinity for the Premium Grainbelt sign, even if you've outgrown their beer. (In favor of Surlys, of course.)
13. "Interesting", "different" and "healthy" are Minnesota Nice for "weird", "terrible" and "fat."
14. You know how to eat pho the right way, even if you're not sure how to pronounce it.
15. You've had your pizza delivered by a superhero.
16. You've thrown up at Valleyfair.
17. Bragging about the coldest winter you've lived through never gets old.
18. You either love the Spoon Bridge or you hate the Spoon Bridge.
19. If you're lucky, an invitation to dance and have a few drinks will land you doing the heel-toe polka step at Nye's.
20. You remember Diablo Cody from the City Pages weekly paper.
21. You know how to cross downtown without ever going outside.
22. You've shopped at Oar Folkjokepus and Electric Fetus.
23. You've rolled your eyes at the girls wearing practically nothing in line for a nightclub when it's below zero.
24. You would never dream of taking the last piece of food at a party. (But you'll "split it" until it's subatomic.)
25. You mist up a little over Twins hometown hero Joe Mauer flying home to the Twin Cities for the birth of his twins.
Keep up with the latest daily buzz with the BuzzFeed Daily newsletter!