7. The Gigantic C-5 Galaxies fly out of Dover Air Force Base, Delaware
The Dover racetrack known as the “Monster Mile” has a giant statue of a rock monster throwing a race car…This poster has the giant rock monster throwing one of the world’s biggest aircraft like a paper plane. Amazing print!
8. C-17s fly at Charleston Air Force Base, South Carolina
The C-17 is a large military aircraft that can land on dirt runways…with a tank in the back! Many of these planes are stationed near Charleston, South Carolina. You can see the Charleston Bridge and the famous lighthouse in the background. There’s also the classic Palmetto Tree and crescent moon that screams South Carolina.
13. Bonus! All Air Force pilots have to start somewhere…DA-20 Initial Flight School, Colorado
Diamond DA-20 Trainer flying over the Rockies, the title is kind of ironic “Rocky Landings Flight School”, even Air Force pilots have rocky landings when they start!
- The White House refuses to deny a report saying Trump administration officials gave the House intelligence chairman classified information.
- The disgraced former president of South Korea has been arrested. Park Geun-hye was forced out of office earlier this month in a corruption scandal.
- The controversial HB2 "bathroom law" in North Carolina was partially repealed, but LGBT activists say the repeal legislation still allows discrimination.
- The trailer for the new film version of Stephen King's "It" has dropped and the general consensus is that it will make you defecate your pants 🤡