Remember that one guy who didn't bring anything to your Fourth of July party last year?
Yeah, the one that ate all the dessert and drank all the beer.
That guy is the worst American I know.
Wait, that guy was you.
Awkward. Well, It's not too late to whip up one of these recipes and impress everyone with your hospitality skills, even if you totally dropped the ball last year.
1. Flag-shaped fruit sticks
2. Mini 'cheescake' parfaits
3. Captain America cheesecake
4. Banana boats
5. Patriotic punch
6. Star-shaped pigs in a blanket
7. Blue and white-dipped strawberries
8. Red, white and blue cake balls
9. Red, white and blue soda
10. Patriotic Oreo Pops
11. Festive fruit cocktails
12. Cheese and Sausage Balls
13. Homemade hummus
Follow Spoon University on Facebook.