1. Alcohol-Infused Gummy Bears
Worth all that stickiness. Get the recipe here.
2. Sunscreen Flask
So sneaky. Add it to your beach bag here.
17. Mojito Ice Cubes
You’re thinking, “but alcohol doesn’t freeze!” Use a stainless steel ice cube tray, rum and lots of mint. These will take a while to freeze but are so worth it. Add them to club soda with lime juice, sugar and boom. You have yourself a sneaky mojito. Get the steps here.
Spoon University is an online food publication a for college students by college students. Its blogging network has more than 900 student contributors at 35 campuses nationwide. This post by Alison Sprong originally appeared on Spoon University Delaware.
- Some of Donald Trump's diehard supporters say they have mixed feelings about watching — much less paying for — Trump TV.
- The Obama administration delayed trans workers' protections for years after a landmark civil rights decision 🔎🌈
- A powerful magnitude-6.1 earthquake struck Italy Wednesday night, hours after a smaller magnitude-5.5 quake struck the same region.
- Facebook keeps promoting fake news. Experts say its trending algorithm can't stop it—and it could get worse ❌📰