1. Mr. & Mrs. Jolie-Pitt
Congrats to Brangelina! On August 23rd, the gorgeous couple finally tied the knot. Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie were wed amongst a small group of family and friends at Chateau Miraval, the couples estate in southern France. Angelina’s custom gown was designed by Atelier Versace. The silk veil and train featured, embroidered drawings created by the couple’s six children - Maddox (13), Pax (11) , Zahara (9), Shiloh (8), and twins Knox and Vivienne (6). Off all the unique gowns, Angelina’s innovative wedding dress leads the pack.
3. Bringing Sexy Back In Petal Pink
Justin Timberlake and Jessica Biel wed on October 19, 2012, in Italy. The bride wore a custom, petal pink Giambattista Valli Haute Couture gown.
4. What’s White Got To Do With It?
In July 2013, music legend Tina Turner and her longtime partner Erwin Bach were wed in northern Switzerland. The iconic singer wore a green taffeta and black silk tulle Giorgio Armani gown.
Oprah and her bestie Gayle smiled with the happy couple on their special day.
Gavin Rossdale and Gwen Stefani wed in September 2002, in London. Gwen wore a custom ombre John Galliano for Dior wedding gown.
8. Black Beauty
Sarah Jessica Parker and Matthew Broderick were wed in Manhattan, on May 19, 1997. SJP took the LBD to another level with this untraditional elegant black wedding dress.
9. The Golden Goddess
Hollywood’s golden couple Richard Burton and Elizabeth Taylor wed twice. On March 15, 1964, Taylor wore an empire-style chiffon gown in daffodil yellow.
- Over two dozen people were injured after a truck crashed into a crowd at a Mardi Gras parade, New Orleans police said.
- President Trump said he will skip the White House correspondents' dinner. On Friday, he called the media "the enemy of the people."
- Moderate to severe coral bleaching continues to affect the Great Barrier Reef almost a year after the worst bleaching crisis in history.
- Here's the beef: Rapper Remy Ma dragged Nicki Minaj in a new diss track, and she fired back with a Beyoncé endorsement 😱