1. Mr. & Mrs. Jolie-Pitt
Congrats to Brangelina! On August 23rd, the gorgeous couple finally tied the knot. Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie were wed amongst a small group of family and friends at Chateau Miraval, the couples estate in southern France. Angelina’s custom gown was designed by Atelier Versace. The silk veil and train featured, embroidered drawings created by the couple’s six children - Maddox (13), Pax (11) , Zahara (9), Shiloh (8), and twins Knox and Vivienne (6). Off all the unique gowns, Angelina’s innovative wedding dress leads the pack.
3. Bringing Sexy Back In Petal Pink
Justin Timberlake and Jessica Biel wed on October 19, 2012, in Italy. The bride wore a custom, petal pink Giambattista Valli Haute Couture gown.
4. What’s White Got To Do With It?
In July 2013, music legend Tina Turner and her longtime partner Erwin Bach were wed in northern Switzerland. The iconic singer wore a green taffeta and black silk tulle Giorgio Armani gown.
Oprah and her bestie Gayle smiled with the happy couple on their special day.
Gavin Rossdale and Gwen Stefani wed in September 2002, in London. Gwen wore a custom ombre John Galliano for Dior wedding gown.
8. Black Beauty
Sarah Jessica Parker and Matthew Broderick were wed in Manhattan, on May 19, 1997. SJP took the LBD to another level with this untraditional elegant black wedding dress.
9. The Golden Goddess
Hollywood’s golden couple Richard Burton and Elizabeth Taylor wed twice. On March 15, 1964, Taylor wore an empire-style chiffon gown in daffodil yellow.
- Donald Trump will remain an executive producer on NBC's "The Celebrity Apprentice" while he's president.
- John Glenn, a pioneering astronaut and the first American to orbit the Earth, has died at 95. Godspeed, Glenn 🚀🇺🇸
- Trump has picked Andy Puzder, CEO of Hardee's and Carl's Jr. and an outspoken critic of raising the minimum wage, for labor secretary
- Mick Jagger is a new dad at age 73 and people have some things to say 👀