I think everyone agrees that browsing the web for adorable cat photos is a fun way to waste time at school or work.
This online enjoyment might even inspire you to consider getting a cat of your own...
...and this list exists to make you think twice.
1. Owning a cat means owning a litter box.
2. Cats shed. A alot.
3. Meaning you will always have cat hair on your clothes. Always.
4. They can be REALLY scary.
5. Your friends/family might be allergic.
6. They will throw-up/poop on your stuff.
7. They drink out of your glass when you're not looking.
8. Cats are active at night.
9. If you manage to sleep through the night, they will be ready for you at the crack of dawn.
10. Cats are attention whores.
11. Except for when you want to give them attention.
12. And most importantly, owning a cat might annoy your dog.
Stick to the web, wannabe cat owners.
This post was created by a member of BuzzFeed Community, where anyone can post awesome lists and creations. Learn more or post your buzz!