1. Keg Stands. Because nothing says 'brosurance' like blowing all your scratch on beer because the taxpayers are covering your liver...
2. The Deed. Because nothing says 'let's get physical' like the pill. Also easy to get for these two hot-to-trotters: STDs.
3. Shots (shots, shots, shots, shots, shots). I'm sure the taxpayer is happy to foot the bill for your flu shot as well as your liver transplant.
4. Would it be fair to assume Mrs. 'About to Pop' is in this condition thanks to some mix of numbers 1 through 3?
5. Drink some more. Pilates ball? Check. 2lb weights? Check. Bottle of wine? Check. Now healthy can smell like sweat, a fresh bottle of wine, and the green money of the taxpayers.
To President Obama and the powers that be, young Americans are accident prone alcoholics who can't stop and won't stop their busy lifestyles just because personal responsibility comes knocking. Forget the taxpayers (including millennials) who have to pay for all the hot to trot couples, keg-loving bros, and over stressed winos - the above examples 'got insurance,' and now you can too. #ThanksObamacare