Obviously we're all different, and not all of these will work for everyone, so feel free to take what you want and leave the rest.
1. First thing's first: Make sure your mind is clear and relaxed.
2. Pro tip: Placing a couple pillows under your hips will work wonders. It basically changes the angle of penetration.
3. Whether you're alone or not, experiment with edging.
4. Don't be afraid to let your partner use their tongue and fingers ~at the same time~.
5. Invest in some sex toys, like the Hitachi Magic Wand.
6. Make sure your balls get enough attention.
7. Don't stick with just one position, or you'll have no idea what you're missing out on.
8. Try masturbating at a constant speed to get a better buildup of tension.
9. Explore several different holes.
10. Take a little "tolerance break" from masturbating or having sex.
11. Tease yourself by thinking about what turns you on during the day, and go wild at night.
12. Reposition your bodies so you can multitask, using your hands AND mouths while also having sex.
13. Experiment with a handheld shower head.
14. Penetration + fingers = magic.
15. Two words: Intensifying. Lube.
16. Remember that two dicks are sometimes better than one.
17. Get a curvy dildo.
18. When your body starts to tense up, try to relax your muscles as much as possible.
19. Men, locate dat prostate.
20. If you're getting close, make sure your partner doesn't change their rhythm.
21. And, of course, if you like something when it's happening... tell them!
Note: Submissions have been edited for length and/or clarity.