1. Next time you eat Doritos, make sure you top each one with a little bit of cream cheese.
2. The best way to improve your standard grilled cheese sandwich is by adding pickle slices for extra crunch and flavor.
3. If you freeze your Twinkies ahead of time, they basically turn into mini ice cream sandwiches.
4. Bite off each end of a Twix so you can use it like a straw in your milk, hot chocolate, or tea.
5. Freeze your gummy bears and fresh grapes to help intensify the sugary tastes. Just suck on them until they're soft enough to chew.
6. If you eat your burger upside down, none of the ingredients will fall out when you bite into it.
7. Instead of putting salt and pepper on your french fries, season the ketchup instead.
8. Flamin' Hot Cheetos are the perfect ice cream topping because they add both texture and taste to an otherwise bland scoop.
9. Turn your cupcake into a sandwich by tearing the bottom off and putting it on top of the frosting. It's way less messy, and it also guarantees the perfect bite every time.
10. Add Doritos to your cooked quesadilla to provide an extra crunch and some extra cheesiness.
11. Also, try adding a little soy sauce to your popcorn for some extra flavor.
12. Freeze green grapes and then blend them up with Sprite or 7-Up to make your own DIY carbonated slushee.
13. Try adding chili powder to your fruit (especially pineapples) for a sweet-and-spicy combination.
14. For an upgrade to the classic peanut butter and jelly sandwich, add Doritos for some extra flavor and crunch.
15. Add honey to any slice of pizza to make your taste buds happier. This works especially well if there's meat on the pizza.
16. Peanut butter and cheese sandwiches are 500 times better than PB&Js. Grill them for a crunchy and melty snack.
17. And for tastier mac 'n' cheese, try topping it off with some Sriracha. Your taste buds will thank you.
Do you have an even better food hack that wasn't listed? Tell us about it in the comments below!
Submissions have been edited for length and/or clarity.